Check your account email address ×

Proof that conservative men are cucks.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mention cuck and the conservatives go into personal attack mode. :lol: 

You didn’t “mention” it, you called members here “cucks”.

How did this work out for you?  I can see why you love your party!  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody asked you to say anything you stumpy dipshit but that never stopped you before. 

Jesus well there’s some irony.  Has the urge to just stay the fuck out of it ever crossed your mind?

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe just the ones that are starting ass-hurt threads calling everyone else a “cuck”?

No kidding . I’d say Kelly Anne threw the gauntlet down to the press and her husband with that comment.  He’s a fucking tool bag, no one would know or care who he was if not for her.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus well there’s some irony.  Has the urge to just stay the fuck out of it ever crossed your mind?

No kidding . I’d say Kelly Anne threw the gauntlet down to the press and her husband with that comment.  He’s a fucking tool bag, no one would know or care who he was if not for her.

She is clearly what Hillary was talking about when she said republican women are scared to speak out and make decisions on their own because of their husbands.

.....wait a second.....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup..... he definitely rides her coattails

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You didn’t “mention” it, you called members here “cucks”.

How did this work out for you?  I can see why you love your party!  :lol:

Woolie holds the record here for failed marriages. So if that the house standard for cucks.....well. :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Woolie holds the record here for failed marriages. So if that the house standard for cucks.....well. :lol: 

Did he start this thread calling other “cucks” tho?

How are some of you still not getting how Trump was elected!!?  LOL....enjoy!!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She is clearly what Hillary was talking about when she said republican women are scared to speak out and make decisions on their own because of their husbands.

.....wait a second.....

Maybe she meant Russian women?  Sometimes we need to wait a week or two for the media to. See how her comments go with the stupid and then adjust.  

89CCCFA3-C163-47AD-833F-8DC6DD9A280A.jpeg

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... he definitely rides her coattails

Should he really be considered a “conservative man” just because he’s married to her? He’s about as libtarded as it gets. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All because Trump called the RINO's (Never Trumpers) like him human scum.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did he start this thread calling other “cucks” tho?

How are some of you still not getting how Trump was elected!!?  LOL....enjoy!!

I’m sorry for damaging your sensitivities that resulted in your lashing out at me. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been divorced twice, and been with my sweetie for 11 years now.  How about you Greg, two that we know of, or is it 3?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve been divorced twice, and been with my sweetie for 11 years now.  How about you Greg, two that we know of, or is it 3?

He’s lied about it so many times who knows what the truth is lol 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

He’s lied about it so many times who knows what the truth is lol 

He’s been divorced at least twice, and I now that I think of it, probably 3 times, so it kind of makes him look dumb by accusing me of holding some kind of record.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

He’s been divorced at least twice, and I now that I think of it, probably 3 times, so it kind of makes him look dumb by accusing me of holding some kind of record.  

Yeah. He said he was divorced, then said he never was, then said divorced more than once, so who knows 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Yeah. He said he was divorced, then said he never was, then said divorced more than once, so who knows 

I obviously struck a nerve if he had the balls to say something that stupid.

• Thanks 1