Check your account email address ×

Proof that conservative men are cucks.

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who cares. Anyone who does it a second time is a full on retard.

My first one was brief and no kids. 2nd one going on 25 years. Just took me a couple tries to get it right!!!!!1

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

I'm very happy being single. Complete and utter freedom.

It’s pretty awesome. I’ve had the best of both worlds with zero regrets. I’ve got a couple of friends that are gutting it out in a multi decade relationship that’s literally sucking their souls dry. It’s frightening to see. 

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who cares. Anyone who does it a second time is a full on retard.

Dude you’re sounding a little bitter with that nonsense.  You wanna be single fine, knock yourself out.  Describing anyone who doesn’t care to go through life alone as a “full on retard” is a bit much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s pretty awesome. I’ve had the best of both worlds with zero regrets. I’ve got a couple of friends that are gutting it out in a multi decade relationship that’s literally sucking their souls dry. It’s frightening to see. 

I'm witnessing the same. Some guys are just grinding until the kids are out of the house and I'm like why wait? These guys have $$ and while it will hurt initially forking money over none of them will have to change their lifestyle at all. I keep saying you are wasting the best years you have left.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Dude you’re sounding a little bitter with that nonsense.  You wanna be single fine, knock yourself out.  Describing anyone who doesn’t care to go through life alone as a “full on retard” is a bit much.

who is going through life alone? and who is bitter? I've dated a few girls for multiple years  in the 6 yrs I've been single and have dated a few over the last year here and there but most want a long term commitment so I've told them that's just not me.

I'm just a realist. I've come to the conclusion shorter relationships with multiple people are more fun. And when the shelf life expires (as it always does) you shake hands and say it's been nice knowing ya and start over again. No baggage, no work, no step kids.

If I found someone independent enough that was fine with just dating long term without any possibility of ever living together and keeping our own lives that would be an option too. Just not many of those types out there, and those that do never had kids and aren't really interested in anyone that does.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve got a couple of friends that are gutting it out in a multi decade relationship that’s literally sucking their souls dry. It’s frightening to see. 

I’ve seen this too. Move on already. Life is too short.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I’ve seen this too. Move on already. Life is too short.

It’s fear that keeps them stuck. Fear is a powerful motivator. Be it fear of financial insolvency or being alone. It’s an ugly thing to see. You can see it in their eyes. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s fear that keeps them stuck. Fear is a powerful motivator. Be it fear of financial insolvency or being alone. It’s an ugly thing to see. You can see it in their eyes. 

Most men remarry within three years of divorce, something like 90%. This says a lot.

37 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who is going through life alone? and who is bitter? I've dated a few girls for multiple years  in the 6 yrs I've been single and have dated a few over the last year here and there but most want a long term commitment so I've told them that's just not me.

I'm just a realist. I've come to the conclusion shorter relationships with multiple people are more fun. And when the shelf life expires (as it always does) you shake hands and say it's been nice knowing ya and start over again. No baggage, no work, no step kids.

If I found someone independent enough that was fine with just dating long term without any possibility of ever living together and keeping our own lives that would be an option too. Just not many of those types out there, and those that do never had kids and aren't really interested in anyone that does.

Those are called prostitutes.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I've told the wife many times that financially we would be better off divorced and filing separate returns.:lol:

Not amused, but true doh.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of coat tail riding losers.  Whens the last time you got a piece of ass Jim, the Clinton years?

Better watch it methuselah ...those old balls will lose their charm.