Check your account email address ×

2021 cats released

Rod

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What one will stay running 2 years from now with a fix-it kit?

Imaginary ones.

57 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Copied from zuckerbook. Looks like a race sled and alpha hybrid.

FB_IMG_1571578270800.jpg

Yeah, I like the profile but, like many of these “teasers”, it s a lot of photoshop crap.  We’ll see.

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you like bogie wheels!

What is your fetish with bookie wheels.  That’s so weird.  Well, maybe not for you.  :lmao:

Cats clean skid without the rear outer sis a great look.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  Anyone who turned me onto a Chicago dog is a life long friend.  :lol:   Another thing that is junior high grade shit is the need to shit on someone over their choice of snowmobile brand.  Ride what you like.  I’ve owned all 4 brands.  Wgaf what someone else likes to ride.

Well, Polaris is garbage so, there is that!

:lol:

Hey, would you rather be bashing sleds or over in the political sections with the derping, flakey, SJW McPouty brothers?  Both?   :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This was last March. I need to pace myself and save some get out of jail cards for spring rides.

92475C7B-824F-425A-B53B-98ECB725F180.png

March in the UP is epic. Lots of snow and way less yahoos. 

:bc: 

If a sled comes with 4 bogey wheels, someone will release a 2 wheel kit that supposedly works better in every way. If a sled comes with a 2 wheel kit they will release a 4 wheel kit and says it's better.

Long as the wheels that are there turn, I'm good.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

If a sled comes with 4 bogey wheels, someone will release a 2 wheel kit that supposedly works better in every way. If a sled comes with a 2 wheel kit they will release a 4 wheel kit and says it's better.

Long as the wheels that are there turn, I'm good.

LOL...no shit.  :bc: 

Ever had somebody ask you to check their boogie wheel bearings for them?  That's how you know they need four  in the back...and extras on the inside and out of the skid.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...no shit.  :bc: 

Ever had somebody ask you to check their boogie wheel bearings for them?  That's how you know they need four  in the back...and extras on the inside and out of the skid.  :lol: 

I'm just impressed they keep filling up their oil reservoir.  They can run without boogie wheels as far as I'm concerned.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm just impressed they keep filling up their oil reservoir.  They can run without boogie wheels as far as I'm concerned.

not with out at least 2 in the back hence running more than 2

22 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

The brake system for one. 

Worst fucking design ever.  Cunt to get off, rotor prone to damage mounted on axle, I managed to have a weekend ruined by a rock bashing mine.

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

To claim that an xp and g4 have anything in common has got to be the dumbest fucking thing ever stated here. Just so fucking incomprehensible it would have to come from the mind of a god level retard. 

Brakes, rear suspension, motors, skis, front suspension, handlebar/controls of the top of my head

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Imaginary ones.

Yeah, I like the profile but, like many of these “teasers”, it s a lot of photoshop crap.  We’ll see.

What is your fetish with bookie wheels.  That’s so weird.  Well, maybe not for you.  :lmao:

Hey, would you rather be bashing sleds or over in the political sections with the derping, flakey, SJW McPouty brothers?  Both?   :lmao:

Great point!  I just don’t get how some feel the need to be so nasty about it.  Some guy plunks down 15 grand of his hard earned money doesn’t need to be told what a piece of shit it is on a daily basis.  :lol:  Not that I’m fully capable of reciprocating in kind.  On that note, Fuck Polaris.  5000 dollar paperweight after spending 500 bucks in the off season freshening everything up.  Cat and Polaris both use garbage bearings which sucks...I’ll be rocking a Freeride 900 ACE turbo this winter and loving it. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Brakes, rear suspension, motors, skis, front suspension, handlebar/controls of the top of my head

Wrong on most dumbfuck

Motors no , front suspension shares nothing , bars and controls are different too. Skis??????? Really??????

Fucking retard

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  Anyone who turned me onto a Chicago dog is a life long friend.  :lol:   Another thing that is junior high grade shit is the need to shit on someone over their choice of snowmobile brand.  Ride what you like.  I’ve owned all 4 brands.  Wgaf what someone else likes to ride.

STFU! :bigfinger:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Worst fucking design ever.  Cunt to get off, rotor prone to damage mounted on axle, I managed to have a weekend ruined by a rock bashing mine.

Great point!  I just don’t get how some feel the need to be so nasty about it.  Some guy plunks down 15 grand of his hard earned money doesn’t need to be told what a piece of shit it is on a daily basis.  :lol:  Not that I’m fully capable of reciprocating in kind.  On that note, Fuck Polaris.  5000 dollar paperweight after spending 500 bucks in the off season freshening everything up.  Cat and Polaris both use garbage bearings which sucks...I’ll be rocking a Freeride 900 ACE turbo this winter and loving it. :lol: 

Man, motorsports brand bashing is fun as hell.  Mostly because when you are doing it, AT LEAST the brand you are bashing is being ridden/driven by a fellow motorsports enthusiast.  Theoretically anyway (this place has some weirdos).  Hey...that's good company if you ask me.  I don't need to tell you that.  The salt of the Earth people are abundant in the racing pits!

Hey...doesn't matter what you ride...AS LONG AS YOU RIDE!  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

March in the UP is epic. Lots of snow and way less yahoos. 

:bc: 

I’m messaging my plow guy this morning,He also owns the local bar and station. He sent me these snow pics 3-7-19. He is always looking for change at the bar because he runs out and the bank is over a hour round trip. Told him I was paying him to plow with change this year. My daughter has been busy this weekend. She has rolled $1043 so far.:ashamed:

02AEB43D-2EDC-4326-8697-B2D4EC8D0A11.jpeg

DD2D7EDD-5775-42F9-BE9A-E95143984E85.jpeg

CC53F695-5D72-42D4-852C-C0190904F25E.png

76E45D2C-3774-4A7A-8B55-8A64599B3C35.png

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Imaginary ones.

Polaris sleds are the best, until they blow up! Then you get a new one!

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I’m messaging my plow guy this morning,He also owns the local bar and station. He sent me these snow pics 3-7-19. He is always looking for change at the bar because he runs out and the bank is over a hour round trip. Told him I was paying him to plow with change this year. My daughter has been busy this weekend. She has rolled $1043 so far.:ashamed:

02AEB43D-2EDC-4326-8697-B2D4EC8D0A11.jpeg

DD2D7EDD-5775-42F9-BE9A-E95143984E85.jpeg

CC53F695-5D72-42D4-852C-C0190904F25E.png

76E45D2C-3774-4A7A-8B55-8A64599B3C35.png

I hope he makes you count it out for him.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, motorsports brand bashing is fun as hell.  Mostly because when you are doing it, AT LEAST the brand you are bashing is being ridden/driven by a fellow motorsports enthusiast.  Theoretically anyway (this place has some weirdos).  Hey...that's good company if you ask me.  I don't need to tell you that.  The salt of the Earth people are abundant in the racing pits!

Hey...doesn't matter what you ride...AS LONG AS YOU RIDE!  :bc: 

I know right? That is just part of snowmobiling. It's the most fun when your bud on his "other brand" sled takes a dump and has to go on the hook. You laugh about it for years! :lol: 

Until you go on the hook then it's not so funny... :lol:

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

I know right? That is just part of snowmobiling. It's the most fun when your bud on his "other brand" sled takes a dump and has to go on the hook. You laugh about it for years! :lol: 

Until you go girl n the hook then it's not so funny... :lol:

It always comes back around.  Sooner or later, every brand has an issue that stops it on the trail.  Big or small....nothing is worse than limping it back or being towed and just knowing...KNOWING you are going to take it on the nose for weeks about it.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Polaris sleds are the best, until they blow up! Then you get a new one!

A friend of mine snow checked a MXZ etech in 15. It is absolutely spotless with 7600 on the clicker. It’s been forsale for 5k since April. He paid $13,700 for it. What a fucking ass whooping. After owning 3 etechs,he has thrown in the towel. He bought a ace turbo. That ace turbo is one of the few sleds that hold value.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup. It’s an XP with a bunch of band aids