Check your account email address ×

2021 cats released

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh I see what they did, they put factory bogie wheels on the outside of the rear axle. Game changer!!!!111

:lmao:come on cat guys....thats fucking funny.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The best way to get guys back or to your brand is a new mill.    Sorry but the ctec2 isn't gonna cut it.  

you don't know that seeing as it has only been ridden by dealers and a few media guys and people working the shows .

I think the late season snochecks will have big changes but prob not in the trail class 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you don't know that seeing as it has only been ridden by dealers and a few media guys and people working the shows .

I think the late season snochecks will have big changes but prob not in the trail class 

I'm not saying the 800 isn't going to be a fantastic motor....it very well might be.    The excitement I'm talking about is becoming the big dog on the block like cat was for so long.   

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not saying the 800 isn't going to be a fantastic motor....it very well might be.    The excitement I'm talking about is becoming the big dog on the block like cat was for so long.   

They need a 900

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I'm willing to bet there are very few 850/840 owners excited about the 800 cat.

They ain't jumping ship.

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They ain't jumping ship.

The ones that aren’t brand blind will. Tons of riders jump from one brand to another.  My UP neighbor has about 9 sleds in his fleet,and buys two new sleds a year. He likes Doo and Poo. About 4 years ago he dumped all of his 800s  . He only buys 600s because of reliability. Been burned way too many times by Doo and Poo with major engine problems. Him and is wife probably ride 5k a year?

Edited by Woodtick

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They ain't jumping ship.

850 is still a very small market when you look at total sales. Lots of sledders won’t touch a new mill until it’s been proven a few years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They may jump from one 165hp sled to another.

But not down to 151!

You are correct,the ones that take a few trips a year with their 850,and spend the rest of the year on the Internet talking shit won’t.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

You are correct,the ones that take a few trips a year with their 850,and spend the rest of the year on the Internet talking shit won’t.

Do we know anyone like that? :news:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

They may jump from one 165hp sled to another.

But not down to 151!

again the cat 800s were bumper to bumper with the mighty 850 at the dealer show and media show in at this spring . yes I personally know and ride regularly with guys who worked them both and were racing there personal sleds with the cats