Check your account email address ×

2021 cats released

Rod

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A friend of mine snow checked a MXZ etech in 15. It is absolutely spotless with 7600 on the clicker. It’s been forsale for 5k since April. He paid $13,700 for it. What a fucking ass whooping. After owning 3 etechs,he has thrown in the towel. He bought a ace turbo. That ace turbo is one of the few sleds that hold value.

Any 2 stroke takes a dump after 5k on the clock. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Except this one has 7600 on the clock and zero problems...are you Zderpskis dupe? :lmao: 

When you sell your current sled, make it your last.  Stop wasting everyone’s time with your retardedness.  Join Spinner’s little pity gang and be exclusive there.

:lol2:

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Any 2 stroke takes a dump after 5k on the clock. 

My brother has 2 Cat 600 lay downs both with over 10k that are original. I could tell you about plenty more Cat and Poo 600’s they are over that too. 

More Analer fail. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, bussman said:

My brother has 2 Cat 600 lay downs both with over 10k that are original. I could tell you about plenty more Cat and Poo 600’s they are over that too. 

More Analer fail. :lol: 

:goodpost:

I sold a 2016 Renegade Sport 600 (carb) with 3000kms in the spring for $7200. The twin to it with 3200kms sold just recently for $7000. The dealer has 5 2019 leftovers and they're asking $8350. Mind you they don't have the extras I had but I figure I did pretty good

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you sell your current sled, make it your last.  Stop wasting everyone’s time with your retardedness.  Join Spinner’s little pity gang and be exclusive there.

:lol2:

No shit. 20 post about a sled he is going to buy. 10 posts about the sled he just bought. 5 post about the sled he has for sale.0 post about riding a sled? There are a few special needs cases around here!:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No shit. 20 post about a sled he is going to buy. 10 posts about the sled he just bought. 5 post about the sled he has for sale.0 post about riding a sled? There are a few special needs cases around here!:lol:

:lol:

At least they are sled topics...fuck cunts like you cry about too many political threads now too many sled threads....all that being said GFY.

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I had 18,000 miles on my SRV when I sold it. Original engine untouched. 

Yep, they are all junk after 5k. :lol: 

:bc:

My XF700 has 12k on it and never been opened up. You have to remember that most of the posters on this site don’t ride or ride a couple of weekends a year. Yet they are leading experts on snowmobiles. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

My XF700 has 12k on it and never been opened up. You have to remember that most of the posters on this site don’t ride or ride a couple of weekends a year. Yet they are leading experts on snowmobiles. 

Z rides 30 miles at a time yet hear you are sucking his balls...great look.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least they are sled topics...fuck cunts like you cry about too many political threads now too many sled threads....all that being said GFY.

Your sled topics suck and don’t include riding or going riding or planning a trip . Go choke on a baconator , you stupid boring imbread fat fuck.

• Haha 1

Your sled topics suck and don’t include riding or going riding or planning a trip . Go choke on a baconator , you stupid boring imbread fat fuck.

Yeah because you paying your plow guy  with change is so exciting..ignore my posts or fuck off...maybe do both. 

BTW what sled trips do you and Zdumbfuck post about ya triggered little cunt? :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Z rides 30 miles at a time yet hear you are sucking his balls...great look.

Z rides a few times a week from his garage. You never leave your house and call snowmobiling hanging out on Craig’s list all day.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Z rides a few times a week from his garage. You never leave your house and call snowmobiling hanging out on Craig’s list all day.

That's exactly how much I ride you dopey fuck and that really doesn't sound like a big snowmobile trip but carry on with your cunty little tantrum. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because you paying your plow with change is so exciting..ignore my posts or fuck off...maybe do both. 

BTW what sled trips do you and Zdumbfuck post about? 

My daughter has counted $1700.00 in change that we have sitting around the house. That’s probably more than what you made last month. 

My daughter has counted $1700.00 in change that we have sitting around the house. That’s probably more than what you made last month. 

Ooohhhh....now you're taking that approach...so weak and so wrong. Glad to see you're such a little follower. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7C082326-6CCC-440A-A737-4C0054EE8AA2.gif

Yep I'm a painter...damn dude you really are struggling today...the sledding shit didn't work so now it's what I do for a living.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks