Check your account email address ×

Hysteria and Lies

Cold War

These are the people who are looking out for you.  Why would the CDC not release critical information that’s been known for months.   My local news is still pushing the lie this morning.   Going after the Juul  while completely ignoring the fact that people are getting sick from  black market weed vapes. 

6501D16A-4C80-4DBE-9FF8-B8F0977DA5BB.jpeg

4D28D54D-A00A-4FE5-B5E7-16C0B699E8E9.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh shocker the media ignoring parts of the story that don't support there naritive .

Putting lives at risk by ignoring the real problem and  pushing a false narrative. 

Not trying to say vaping nicotine is any way good for your health,  but ignoring what has been proven to be the cause is  criminal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Yeah,  just make sure you know where it is coming from.  Some could hurt you and that information should be out there. 

Everything comes from legit dispensaries. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When more higher taxes are passed for these "dangerous vaping products", all will be fine again.

Absolutely!   Don’t forget about the class action lawsuit. I guarantee it is already in the works.  Lawyers were swarming all over those bodies.   Slam dunk.  You all saw how bad it was on  the news.  

Crisis!!!!!

epidemic!!!!

kids are dying!!!!

Edited by Cold War

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They're not even cannabis products, they're fake cannabis products lol. 

Already illegal. 

Not sure,  what is funny?  If you think I’m implying THC  is making people sick or dying, you’re wrong.   These black market pods are being sold as Cannabis.  Some may or may not contain THC ,... I don’t know.  The media & political opportunist are completely ignoring this and blaming something else. Which will continue to put peoples lives at risk. 

1 hour ago, Mikeadoo said:

Meanwhile....cigarettes are still legal.......must mean they are still safe to use.  :thumbsup:

Well, the government has taxed them back to safe levels again!  SMOKE UP!!!!

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Absolutely!   Don’t forget about the class action lawsuit. I guarantee it is already in the works.  Lawyers were swarming all over those bodies.   Slam dunk.  You all saw how bad it was on  the news.  

Crisis!!!!!

epidemic!!!!

kids are dying!!!!

Oh, follow that money!!!!

It,s about time that stupid people pay dearly for their own stupid mistakes. 

There is no possible way to pass enough laws to protect stupid people, from making stupid decisions.

Why not let these people figure things out for themselves ? Eventually, some will finally get it, and might be a lesson for many other slow learners......

Kinda sad what society has become. It,s impossible to protect every dumb person from making stupid mistakes, and choices.

Sometimes, it,s best to let nature take its own course. 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

There is no possible way to pass enough laws to protect stupid people, from making stupid decisions.

Why not let these people figure things out for themselves ? Eventually, some will finally get it, and might be a lesson for many other slow learners......

Kinda sad what society has become. It,s impossible to protect every dumb person from making stupid mistakes, and choices.

No one really cares about stupid people. They are just pawns to extort money from the rest of us.   

I just opened a new pack of razor blades, clearly warning me they were EXTREMELY SHARP.    As “razor blade”.can be somewhat misleading. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one really cares about stupid people. They are just pawns to extort money from the rest of us.   

I just opened a new pack of razor blades, clearly warning me they were EXTREMELY SHARP.    As “razor blade”.can be somewhat misleading. 

Gas cans: “Keep away from open flame”. God Damn it!  I had to find a different place to store them.  

We ignore a lot of this warning print anymore.  But, there is a segment of society that needs them.  That’s what is scary.  THEY should have warning stickers on them!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Agreed.  

436ECADA-C842-41FF-8654-A9ADB361723A.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Not sure,  what is funny?  If you think I’m implying THC  is making people sick or dying, you’re wrong.   These black market pods are being sold as Cannabis.  Some may or may not contain THC ,... I don’t know.  The media & political opportunist are completely ignoring this and blaming something else. Which will continue to put peoples lives at risk. 

Yup it's totally reactionary and counterproductive. 

That seems to be the fashion of the day.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Everything comes from legit dispensaries. 

not true I have seen so nasty looking black goo that the people got off the street . 

I have pretty much just been smoking shatter for the last yr .

all out of a az  medical dispensary 

hard to go back to bud . really no desire to do so lol .