Check your account email address ×

Biden Is The True Mafia Shakedown Artist

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unlike you I do a little research before I shoot my mouth off.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Biden didn't say that...OK...it's your story.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

They did not do this good a job of brainwashing on Patty Hurst.

The media has the weak among us all foaming at the mouth. Would suck to be that gullible. It’s not even funny anymore.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Unlike you I do a little research before I shoot my mouth off.

oh no you did not just say that . 

lmfao I honestly can not beleve you just put that out there.  fuck me I can't stop laughing.  oh fuck to good . no one has been incorrect as much as you NO ONE .fucking daily gut hooks 

oh shit still lol over the thought of your delusional self all proud typing that out . man i had no idea toolkit was so infectious 

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh no you did not just say that . 

lmfao I honestly can not beleve you just put that out there.  fuck me I can't stop laughing.  oh fuck to good . no one has been incorrect as much as you NO ONE .fucking daily gut hooks 

oh shit still lol over the thought of your delusional self all proud typing that out . man i had no idea toolkit was so infectious 

Snot was :wrong: More but he is not around so the baton for sure was passed onto FAKENEWSMAINECUNT  :lmao: stupid senile fuck 

Edited by Momorider

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The guy was a corrupt prosecutor, it was a demand of the EU and the US that the prosecutor be removed before the loan money would be sent.

If you listen to the video you posted the Ukrainian guy told Biden you can't stop the money only the preseident can, Biden told the guy you call the president :lol:

If the US Senate wants to investigate Biden and his son I say go for it :thumbsup: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The guy was a corrupt prosecutor, it was a demand of the EU and the US that the prosecutor be removed before the loan money would be sent.

If you listen to the video you posted the Ukrainian guy told Biden you can't stop the money only the preseident can, Biden told the guy you call the president :lol:

If the US Senate wants to investigate Biden and his son I say go for it :thumbsup: 

These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden is a liar....

Yup....I beleive he has no interest in his sons foreign affairs and I also beleive he had the prosecutor fired out of his innocent concern of corruption. ... :handjob:What a lying POS