Check your account email address ×

Perfect description of some FSCE members..

Pete

Fuckin douche bags

As a massive hurricane creeps up on the East Coast, Washington’s windbags are in full voice. But what politicians say in an emergency matters little, and what Washington does when calamity strikes matters far less than most people imagine.

The Trump era has witnessed repeated instances of the president’s political opponents seeming eager for disaster to strike. After all, any disaster offers the opportunity to point fingers and either decry a lack of presidential leadership or blame a presidential policy.

In recent months, some Trump critics seemed to be positively rooting for the nation to either stumble into recession or be plunged into a war with Iran. Frustrated on those fronts, they now appear to be pinning their hopes on Hurricane Dorian.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/james-jay-carafano-hurricane-dorian-trump

Just now, Pete said:

Fuckin douche bags

As a massive hurricane creeps up on the East Coast, Washington’s windbags are in full voice. But what politicians say in an emergency matters little, and what Washington does when calamity strikes matters far less than most people imagine.

The Trump era has witnessed repeated instances of the president’s political opponents seeming eager for disaster to strike. After all, any disaster offers the opportunity to point fingers and either decry a lack of presidential leadership or blame a presidential policy.

In recent months, some Trump critics seemed to be positively rooting for the nation to either stumble into recession or be plunged into a war with Iran. Frustrated on those fronts, they now appear to be pinning their hopes on Hurricane Dorian.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/james-jay-carafano-hurricane-dorian-trump

Typical, look at how partisans root against Hillary or Obama.  Same shit different party.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Typical, look at how partisans root against Hillary or Obama.  Same shit different party.

Neal

It does seem to be getting worse though. Black listing people because of whom they support? That’s just pathetic...

Just now, washedupmxer said:

lets be real its not really hard to root for a dem to fail with what they want...

and lets be honest I dont remember any conservatives rooting for disasters when obama was in and neither do you fags :lol: 

exactly..

show me where I ever said anything of the kind..

Never

fuck the haters

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It does seem to be getting worse though. Black listing people because of whom they support? That’s just pathetic...

Simply a mirror image of trump. He does the same. Whatever a “leader” puts out into the universe, they get back in spades. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Simply a mirror image of trump. He does the same. Whatever a “leader” puts out into the universe, they get back in spades. 

Oh of course.  You would say that.  Your “side” owns the hate and division.  Congrats.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump is receiving a reflection of what he’s putting out there. This isn’t rocket science. 

Yes, Trump controls everyone’s actions!!!!!1

• Haha 2

Haha yes only the democrats do this. Remember when Sandy hit Jersey? republicans wrote off Christie after that. The republicans "golden child" until that happened. I think republicans in the house tried to limit funding for the disaster. Mattis was right. tribes. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

One side's pile of shit is slightly more appealing than the other side's pile of shit.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In business, religion, and government, everything flows from the top. 

I guess I’m just unique then, I take responsibility for my own actions. And don’t look for some weird justification. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

you're one of them.

Really Dopo...show me where I’ve rooted for a recession or other failures...that’s right you can’t. The problem with guys like you is that see criticism of policies and actions as a bad thing but only when those criticisms are of Republicans.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really Dopo...show me where I’ve rooted for a recession or other failures...that’s right you can’t. The problem with guys like you is that see criticism of policies and actions as a bad thing but only when those criticisms are of Republicans.

youre too easy of a catch..

im glad youre feeling guilty enough to respond

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Haha yes only the democrats do this. Remember when Sandy hit Jersey? republicans wrote off Christie after that. The republicans "golden child" until that happened. I think republicans in the house tried to limit funding for the disaster. Mattis was right. tribes. 

his private helicopter ride and his bridge closing-down stunt was the nails in his coffin.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

youre too easy of a catch..

im glad youre feeling guilty enough to respond

You quoted  me and said  I’m a hater so I responded...you’re really not the mastermind you think you are.