Check your account email address ×

Perfect description of some FSCE members..

Pete

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW people remember the shit that was spewed for 8 years of Obama....you fucktards aren’t fooling anybody. :roundhouse:

That was different tho, he's a democrat.

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump is receiving a reflection of what he’s putting out there. This isn’t rocket science. 

Actually he’s doing a great job of exposing the left, just how corrupt they are, and guaranteeing his reelection. On behalf of all of us I’d like to express our heartfelt appreciation and extend a sincere thank you. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

lets be real its not really hard to root for a dem to fail with what they want...

and lets be honest I dont remember any conservatives rooting for disasters when obama was in and neither do you fags :lol: 

The “you did the same thing when Obama was king” argument has to be one of the most idiotic lack of reality awareness In history.  The nation was never on the brink of social meltdown like it is now because the R’s lost the election(s).

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Typical, look at how partisans root against Hillary or Obama.  Same shit different party.

Neal

Its DemonCUNTs you shitforbrains cuz both sides are not the same you retard :guzzle:

Just now, Zambroski said:

The “you did the same thing when Obama was king” argument has to be one of the most idiotic lack of reality awareness In history.  The nation was never on the brink of social meltdown like it is now because the R’s lost the election(s).

Without question, although you’ll never hear the nitwits and the above it all fence riders here admit that

51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Simply a mirror image of trump. He does the same. Whatever a “leader” puts out into the universe, they get back in spades. 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Excellent comment. He does bring out the worst in people. 

Speaking of the dumbest scrum on here :flush:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Without question, although you’ll never hear the nitwits and the above it all fence riders here admit that

Let’s be honest, nobody really listens to haters but other haters.  Being a whiner has become “cool” in America.....but just to their fellow haters.

Nobody with any goals or high aspirations should ever pay much attention to them.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually he’s doing a great job of exposing the left, just how corrupt they are, and guaranteeing his reelection. On behalf of all of us I’d like to express our heartfelt appreciation and extend a sincere thank you. :bc: 

:bc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What's weird though are the things that people got mad at Obama about were so trivial.  Tan-suit-gate.  Coffee-cup-salute-gate. Michelle-planted-a-garden-gate.  Meanwhile we democrats never wanted republicans to hate him.  Now you've got Republicans openly rejoicing that Trump is hated by democrats.  Like he is some kind of "payback" for some perceived slight against them from democrats during the Obama years.  I believe it was the great OMC who said, "How bizarre, how bizarre." 

24 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

What's weird though are the things that people got mad at Obama about were so trivial.  Tan-suit-gate.  Coffee-cup-salute-gate. Michelle-planted-a-garden-gate.  Meanwhile we democrats never wanted republicans to hate him.  Now you've got Republicans openly rejoicing that Trump is hated by democrats.  Like he is some kind of "payback" for some perceived slight against them from democrats during the Obama years.  I believe it was the great OMC who said, "How bizarre, how bizarre." 

LOL...cuz that's how you see it?  "IT was all trivial stuff that R's hated on Obama about!"  :lol: Well, how trivial...compared to Melania's shoes!!!!

Trump is payback.  Just like Obama was payback for Bush.  It's where we are going...or really, where we are as a nation.  Can you tell me though, who upped the ante with the identity politics that led us here?  Hint:  "racist!"

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I guess I’m just unique then, I take responsibility for my own actions. And don’t look for some weird justification. :dunno: 

This is an issue that has nothing to do with personal responsibility. It’s about leadership and how they model behavior and problem solving. Good leadership has a direct relationship to emotional maturity. 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...cuz that's how you see it?  "IT was all trivial stuff that R's hated on Obama about!"  :lol: Well, how trivial...compared to Melania's shoes!!!!

Trump is payback.  Just like Obama was payback for Bush.  It's where we are going...or really, where we are as a nation.  Can you tell me though, who upped the ante with the identity politics that led us here?  Hint:  "racist!"

I wonder when Trump gets re elected if these dumb fuckers might scratch their heads and wonder what they’ve gotten so wrong....

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never saw Obama as any kind of payback.  Seriously.  We'd have picked someone far more antagonistic if that were the case.  To address your query on identity politics I think that's more a buzz word bandied about in right wing echo chambers rather than a meaningful entity worthy of critical analysis. 

Trump upset the apple cart. 

Is he right? ……….Yes.

Will he be fought every step along the way? Yes...………..until he walks down the steps on his last day. 

24/7, never ending contention. 

He's our last hope. A blowhard, but our last hope. 

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I never saw Obama as any kind of payback.  Seriously.  We'd have picked someone far more antagonistic if that were the case.  To address your query on identity politics I think that's more a buzz word bandied about in right wing echo chambers rather than a meaningful entity worthy of critical analysis. 

"Payback" might be a bit of a strong word but, it is what it is.  The nation spoke on the direction they wanted.  

Let me help you on the "identity politics" part since, you don't want to admit it or, you genuinely do not know.  It was the Dems who started upping that game to the levels that helped bring Trump into the mix.  He's a beautiful mix of both the direction the country wanted to go and payback!  :lol: 

You racist!!!!  :lol2: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Payback" might be a bit of a strong word but, it is what it is.  The nation spoke on the direction they wanted.  

Let me help you on the "identity politics" part since, you don't want to admit it or, you genuinely do not know.  It was the Dems who started upping that game to the levels that helped bring Trump into the mix.  He's a beautiful mix of both the direction the country wanted to go and payback!  :lol: 

You racist!!!!  :lol2: 

apology tour

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder when Trump gets re elected if these dumb fuckers might scratch their heads and wonder what they’ve gotten so wrong....

Well, it appears to me their stupidness runs right into the marrow compared to the R's in Obama's first term that ran it close to the bone.  So, no...I don't see it.  

Their problem is, Obama's second was a weird win.  A combination of laziness and people just believing there was no way he'd win again.  They made sure that shit wasn't going to happen again with Hillary and i'm pretty sure the same sentiment will follow Trump supporters to the polls in 2020.  Here's the problem the dems face in 2024 if they can't get their idiocy under control...and can't force the borders wide open.  They just don't have the numbers.  Period.