Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you hate your own grass?  Also, please stay off trails until a sold base is formed.  Thanks!

Gummy is semi retarded for real. Have you seen his sledding video? 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know anybody that's got them.  They bad?  I could always go back to BFG AT's too.

My neighbor buddy in the UP owns the biggest off road shop in Mn. PM me if you want his information. You won’t like the KO2. Lots of good options out there now. Plenty of people running those Toyo MT. I think they just came out with a new AT? Lots of people ranting over the the new cooper AT? The original BFG was a great  tire. The KO2 has shity Road manners ,but they do well off road. Since you never air down and go off road, go with a poser tire that’s 80% black top and 20% off road.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh thats totally it. How many miles do you have on that off road grocery getter? :lol: 

I think he is on the two year rental program? Must be why he never goes up north? Gots to keep under 12k a year. He did turn in the purple one, for one that has the BNG package. I don’t believe he got the eco Bush this time? Thought that was the bestest motor evvvvvver?

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think he is on the two year rental program? Must be why he never goes up north? Gots to keep under 12k a year. He did turn in the purple one, for one that has the BNG package. I don’t believe he got the eco Bush this time? Thought that was the bestest motor evvvvvver?

Lease, not rental if you gots to keep them miles down.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

28 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My neighbor buddy in the UP owns the biggest off road shop in Mn. PM me if you want his information. You won’t like the KO2. Lots of good options out there now. Plenty of people running those Toyo MT. I think they just came out with a new AT? Lots of people ranting over the the new cooper AT? The original BFG was a great  tire. The KO2 has shity Road manners ,but they do well off road. Since you never air down and go off road, go with a poser tire that’s 80% black top and 20% off road.

:bc: 

I've had I think four sets of Duratracs now.  They've been great.  Did BFG's before that and every set started cupping.  What a pia that is when you've only got 7-10k on a $1500 set of tires that sound like shit at hwy speed.  :wall: 

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've had I think four sets of Duratracs now.  They've been great.  Did BFG's before that and every set started cupping.  What a pia that is when you've only got 7-10k on a $1500 set of tires that sound like shit at hwy speed.  :wall: 

He's right about the ko2's. I had a set of those before these and they wore like shit. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

You recommend Toyo, but don't like KO2s? :lol:you Really are a dumb fuck 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I think he is on the two year rental program? Must be why he never goes up north? Gots to keep under 12k a year.

He did turn in the purple one, for one that has the BNG package.

I don’t believe he got the eco Bush this time? Thought that was the bestest motor evvvvvver?

:lol: yea, I never go up N :lmao:

Never had a purple truck. But every truck I've had is better than anything you've ever owned

:lol: more of you not having the slightest fucking clue. Just more of you running your clueless pussy lips, like usual.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's right about the ko2's. I had a set of those before these and they wore like shit. 

You have to rotate them more than every 10k miles 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You recommend Toyo, but don't like KO2s? :lol:you Really are a dumb fuck 

:lol: yea, I never go up N :lmao:

Never had a purple truck. But every truck I've had is better than anything you've ever owned

:lol: more of you not having the slightest fucking clue. Just more of you running your clueless pussy lips, like usual.

You have to rotate them more than every 10k miles 

They are not as good as the original AT's. I wouldn't buy another set. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You had alignment and balancing issues if you had cupping at 7-10K   I've got a set up in the garage attic with 28k+ on them and they look damn near brand new. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You had alignment and balancing issues if you had cupping at 7-10K   I've got a set up in the garage attic with 28k+ on them and they look damn near brand new. 

I had several sets.  Did everything to try and make them work.  Switched to duratrac and never went back.  Duras are great tires.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I had several sets.  Did everything to try and make them work.  Switched to duratrac and never went back.  Duras are great tires.

They are shit tires now. They are great if you need some poser bling for your grocery getter tho. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are about to head to the dentist.:lol2: I’ve never seen anyone get so upset about a set of Fucking tires?:lol2: Every tire is junk,except KO2? :lol2:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What's w ith all the tire hate?  Just cuz my truck  doesnt go off road doesn't mean it can't if it has to.  Better to have and not need.......

I'm on my second set of dura's on my limited TRD gnar ass mall crawler but...everyone has those now.  I think I'm gonna switch up this time around to some Nitto Grapplers.

Image result for grapplers

Just stick with KO2s, mine have been great in all conditions except straight up mud wheeling which only mud tires really work for anyways. Putting mud tires on a daily driver is about as retarded hilljack as it gets... :lol:

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, I :lol: :lmao: at you RAM 1500 owners with your weak ass little low power fake Hemi engines and shitty ass rear suspensions. You're the one with the woman's grocery getter soccer mom truck. 

Dude no one cares about how cool you think your gay ass ford is, unlike a real truck that just pounded 700 miles of dirt, mud, rocks, and fording streams. Plus can handle a 450 pound moose in the bed. :snack:

43391922_10212112962402608_4585445237127

20181022_085016.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

You are about to head to the dentist.:lol2: I’ve never seen anyone get so upset about a set of Fucking tires?:lol2: Every tire is junk,except KO2? :lol2:

Every set I got changed out, there was always some tech at the shop that asked if he could have them.  I bet I never got past more than half the tread before I bought new ones.  I may have had 15k miles on one set.  Not sure why they cupped so fucking bad.  Duratracs are a whole world better.  But, it’s been years since the BFG’s.  Prolly like 10 years.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are shit tires now. They are great if you need some poser bling for your grocery getter tho. 

The handling and traction are unmatched when picking up 10 bags of mulch at Home Depot.:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, GGNHL said:

Just stick with KO2s, mine have been great in all conditions except straight up mud wheeling which only mud tires really work for anyways. Putting mud tires on a daily driver is about as retarded hilljack as it gets... :lol:

Dude no one cares about how cool you think your gay ass ford is, unlike a real truck that just pounded 700 miles of dirt, mud, rocks, and fording streams. Plus can handle a 450 pound moose in the bed. :snack:

43391922_10212112962402608_4585445237127

20181022_085016.jpg

:goodpost:

Still not as gnarly as the parking lot at the local  Meijers!!!!!!