Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm hearing good things about the Benz but I dont want another diesel. 

They do have that slick little heater that runs off of diesel. Keeps the engine and the inside warm and uses very little fuel. You dont have to keep the engine running all winter long.  The pollack HVAC guys love those things.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

OMG you are such a meathead. They absolutely COULD if they wanted. They have greater market capitalization than GM, Honda and Ford combined. They could do whatever they want. Looks like they are focusing on EV's going forward. 

Lets see, meathead AMG or Forbes, Hmmm... :lol: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/05/31/why-toyota-is-more-valuable-than-gm-ford-honda-combined-part-1/#7fc8d4616ae7

lmfao so they just don't want to be in 1st place of the uber massive market place of the 1/2 ton truck lmfao 

they like to be in lock step with Nissan in that department lmfao 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao so they just don't want to be in 1st place of the uber massive market place of the 1/2 ton truck lmfao 

they like to be in lock step with Nissan in that department lmfao 

Apparently not and wtf are you to lecture them about making money? They have more than the other 3 combined. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Apparently not and wtf are you to lecture them about making money? They have more than the other 3 combined. 

I like Toyota but to say they don't want to be in first place in the extremely lucraitive 1/2 ton market is just stupid . they know it is not going to happen so no point in dumping the money in . 

there shit cost way more money has dumpy interiors and gets shitty mpg and the body's do not have a rep of lasting.  

after they adress those issues along with a bigger stronger frame people will actualy start looking at them as a option.  untill then just shitty parking lot cruisers with worthless beds for guys who don't really need a truck for more than there Thule bike rack in the receiver hitch 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I like Toyota but to say they don't want to be in first place in the extremely lucraitive 1/2 ton market is just stupid . they know it is not going to happen so no point in dumping the money in . 

there shit cost way more money has dumpy interiors and gets shitty mpg and the body's do not have a rep of lasting.  

after they adress those issues along with a bigger stronger frame people will actualy start looking at them as a option.  untill then just shitty parking lot cruisers with worthless beds for guys who don't really need a truck for more than there Thule bike rack in the receiver hitch 

It's not just the half ton market. They have zero presence in the 3/4, 1 ton or any other commercial pick up market and and don't really have as many trim levels in the half ton market so yeah that tells me they aren't trying to dominate the pick up truck market...

Just now, Anler said:

It's not just the half ton market. They have zero presence in the 3/4, 1 ton or any other commercial pick up market and and don't really have as many trim levels in the half ton market so yeah that tells me they aren't trying to dominate the pick up truck market...

because they know they can't.  

now they tossed big money in the 80s in to the midsize market and prob still own that . those are there people and they know it .

if I were to by a 3/4 size  wife's truck it would be the first dealer I went to zero question 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

that looks better than an F150 :news:  

I still think mine is one of the best looking on the road.  That’s why I’m hesitant to sell.  That and honestly...it’s just a fucking truck and I’m not just starting out and trying to keep up with the Joneses anymore.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I does look nice. Guy at work has one and loves it. But I think it looks pretty plain on the inside compared to the big 3 trucks. 

Oh, mine is extremely basic compared to my friends new trucks.  It’s a simpler design with big buttons.  Very easy and functional.  Almost circa 1980’s.  it looks good to me.

7934A064-E654-4438-9322-F922CA836949.jpeg

Interior is never a big concern of mine.  I can work with whatever usually.  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still think mine is one of the best looking on the road.  That’s why I’m hesitant to sell.  That and honestly...it’s just a fucking truck and I’m not just starting out and trying to keep up with the Joneses anymore.

Oh, mine is extremely basic compared to my friends new trucks.  It’s a simpler design with big buttons.  Very easy and functional.  Almost circa 1980’s.  it looks good to me.

7934A064-E654-4438-9322-F922CA836949.jpeg

Interior is never a big concern of mine.  I can work with whatever usually.  

why do you still have tags hanging out of the glove box . it is not a black guys baseball cap you are alowed to take them off 

I can't figure out some sledders.  

There is a guy looking for a ride for his new snow-checked 2020 Cat from Country Cat to his place.  I thought his place was in MN.  Nope, misread it and it is in MI.

Are there not Cat dealers in MI that were snow-checking 2020 Cat's from?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There is a guy looking for a ride for his new snow-checked 2020 Cat from Country Cat to his place.  I thought his place was in MN.  Nope, misread it and it is in MI.

Country Cat has some smoking deals and people come from a longs ways. How much could he have saved on a spring order though?  Why are you asking a sled question in a tire and work truck thread? 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why do you still have tags hanging out of the glove box . it is not a black guys baseball cap you are alowed to take them off 

It’s a post-it note telling the passengers not to smoke, drink, eat or put their grubby, greasy dick beaters on anything!  I like my truck clean!!!

LOL!  That’s not my truck.  I just googled for the interior pic.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Country Cat has some smoking deals and people come from a longs ways. How much could he have saved on a spring order though?  Why are you asking a sled question in a tire and work truck thread? 

Smoking deal or not, I can't imagine they couldn't find one closer, carryover or otherwise.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Funniest video on this shit ever!

If that Chevy didn't ride like shit after the lift kit and big tires, it sure will with 4 flat spotted tires.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

OMG you are such a meathead. They absolutely COULD if they wanted. They have greater market capitalization than GM, Honda and Ford combined. They could do whatever they want. Looks like they are focusing on EV's going forward. 

Lets see, meathead AMG or Forbes, Hmmm... :lol: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/05/31/why-toyota-is-more-valuable-than-gm-ford-honda-combined-part-1/#7fc8d4616ae7

I wish people who dont even know what market cap even means would quit using it in their uneducated opinions.

38 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I saw that. I was assuming Grand rapids MN but someone really bought it from MI?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m just sayin’  That’s a pretty sweet deal on a new race sled.  Not many of those around.  

Not a fan of that seat at all.

I'm going to wait until the snow check idiots get about 750 easy miles on their 2020 8000rr and see if I can pick it up cheap in the spring.  Assuming the new motor works well anyways.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

If that Chevy didn't ride like shit after the lift kit and big tires, it sure will with 4 flat spotted tires.

I wish people who dont even know what market cap even means would quit using it in their uneducated opinions.

I saw that. I was assuming Grand rapids MN but someone really bought it from MI?

I'm going to wait until the snow check idiots get about 750 easy miles on their 2020 8000rr and see if I can pick it up cheap in the spring.  Assuming the new motor works well anyways.

Market cap is that something Arctic cat doesn't have?

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

That’s the optional seat.  You can do a regular seat. Personally, I’d like to ride it and see what kinda hang I could get in the corners.  I bet I could rest my knee on the ski!!!!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s the optional seat.  You can do a regular seat. Personally, I’d like to ride it and see what kinda hang I could get in the corners.  I bet I could rest my knee on the ski!!!!  

Won't your big fat gut drag on the ground then?

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

INot a fan of that seat at all.

They work well.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Standard seat on a 2018-2019-2020 R-XC.