Check your account email address ×

Getting dangerous to wear MAGA caps

How fukken stupid do you have to be, knowing today's political climate is bordering on civil war???  

Holy shit. A MAGA hat, in a bar!!   

That's as stupid as people telling me to wear hunter orange around my place, visible to all the cars going by. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How fukken stupid do you have to be, knowing today's political climate is bordering on civil war???  

That's as stupid as people telling me to wear hunter orange around my place, visible to all the cars going by. 

It's Portland, enough said.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stupid does as stupid is. MAGA hat wearers aren’t all that bright. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No kidding! A gimp mask and piss stained tighty whities are much better!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trouble is easy to find.  Why he brought his wife when he went looking is perplexing though.

Low IQ is what it looks like.

Witnesses, including the bartender, say Lenzner was the one who started it. In security footage, he can be seen pointing to his hat and saying something as he left, and witnesses say that’s what started it all.

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

STFU!!!! Just STFU!!!!!  That was not a gimp mask, you non-hunting bitch!!! STFU!!! Just STFU!!!!

Those were not stained Hanes 38s, you bastid, those were the medium onions showing through!! STFU!!!

Go fuck an Inuit Squaw, and have a baby Frankie!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!!  

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

STFU, or I'll have Sledgey come down there and kick your ass all over Lake Owasco!!!!    

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Low IQ is what it looks like.

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Typical dipshit. Wears a MAGA hat and taunts other customers in the current political environment. How dumb do these people get? 

LOL.  So he pointed to his hat and probably said something like, “Trump 2020!!” And instead of inciting laughter from the entire bar (the correct response), it triggered them all to pile into the street and surround him and his wife in an angry mob of lefty, snowflake slap machines?

:lol:

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!!!! Just STFU!!!!!  That was not a gimp mask, you non-hunting bitch!!! STFU!!! Just STFU!!!!

Those were not stained Hanes 38s, you bastid, those were the medium onions showing through!! STFU!!!

Go fuck an Inuit Squaw, and have a baby Frankie!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!!  

I dont know whats funnier, you wearing piss stained tighty whities or the fact you think putting onions in your drawers while wearing a gimp mask is normal?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

But not nearly as dumb as your gang of idiots who thought Hillary was a lock. :lol:

/thread.  Even if this guy was being an antagonistic asshole, nice to see the oh so enlightened TDS crowd rise above it, and not behave like a bunch crack addicted jackals.  

Edited by DriftBusta