Check your account email address ×

Getting dangerous to wear MAGA caps

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I dont know whats funnier, you wearing piss stained tighty whities or the fact you think putting onions in your drawers while wearing a gimp mask is normal?  :lol:

STFU!! STFU!! I only wore those onion-balls 'cause ZOSO posted that his wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine. I thought it was funny as a bastid. 

I have never worn a gimp mask, you non-hunting, walrus fukker!!!

If you were a manly hunter, such as myself, you'd know that I was wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava in Mossy Oak Break-up!! STFU!! STFU!!   Get bent, pay your mother the rent!!!  

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trouble is easy to find.  Why he brought his wife when he went looking is perplexing though.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL.  So he pointed to his hat and probably said something like, “Trump 2020!!” And instead of inciting laughter from the entire bar (the correct response), it triggered them all to pile into the street and surround him and his wife in an angry mob of lefty, snowflake slap machines?

:lol:

It's obvious that you're conflicted, just like our POTUS you so admire.............chili today, hot tamale  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! STFU!! I only wore those onion-balls 'cause ZOSO posted that his wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine. I thought it was funny as a bastid. 

I have never worn a gimp mask, you non-hunting, walrus fukker!!!

If you were a manly hunter, such as myself, you'd know that I was wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava in Mossy Oak Break-up!! STFU!! STFU!!   Get bent, pay your mother the rent!!!  

The fact that you have no balls what so ever is the reason you stuffed ur piss stained underwear with onions !!!! 

2 hours ago, The One said:

The fact that you have no balls what so ever is the reason you stuffed ur piss stained underwear with onions !!!! 

There you go again, talkin' about my balls!!!  What 16 year old kid talks about an old man's balls!! :owned:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

There you go again, talkin' about my balls!!!  What 16 year old kid talks about an old man's balls!! :owned:

Onions "OWNED" LMMFAO LOSER !!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How am I conflicted?  

Too many questions and you’ll wake up next to a dead fish. He was invited to an inauguration once.....connections.  Wink wink

2 hours ago, The One said:

Onions "OWNED" LMMFAO LOSER !!!

Why are you still thinking about an old man's balls!!!  God, you are gay!!!  I know you're gay, 'cause you're 800 FAGGON...……...the SITE FAGGOT!!!

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

Absolutely were pee stains. 

Do you have the pic, then post it up, you piece of shit backstabbing, no job, 600 CC ridin' skank-head. 

I even posted the pic of the brown onion that I used, you lousy part-time carpenter with no jobs, crummy EMT, that kills people with bad emergency response. 

Hey, is 800 FAGGON your new BUDDY? You do know that he's GAY, right???? 

Watch out he doesn't try to fuck you up the ass in the Burger King parking lot.