Check your account email address ×

Maher Nails It

I like how the neocons are "only smart thing Maher ever said"

"Israeli's aren't occupying Palestinians lands!"

What about the 6 day war where Israel tried to annex parts of Egypt, Jordan and Syria? Was that Palestinians acting up again? And even attacked a US ship in an attempt to lure us into the war for justification of their occupation? 

All of their occupations have been ruled illegal in international courts but those poor Palestinians keep throwing rocks at us!

Fuck it man just kill em all and be done with it. I'm sure everybody would love that. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

We should give the Israelis DC. they can put the coloreds in a concentration camp. Everybody would like that. 

Israel treats their resident muslims better than muslims do

1 hour ago, Anler said:

What about the 6 day war where Israel tried to annex parts of Egypt, Jordan and Syria? Was that Palestinians acting up again? And even attacked a US ship in an attempt to lure us into the war for justification of their occupation? 

All of their occupations have been ruled illegal in international courts but those poor Palestinians keep throwing rocks at us!

Fuck it man just kill em all and be done with it. I'm sure everybody would love that. 

You should take in some Palestinian refugees, compassionate non neocon that you are.    🤣

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You should take in some Palestinian refugees, compassionate non neocon that you are.    🤣

Sure, give me the $3 billion per year and I'd be happy to. :bc:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Spot on....as usual

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Jews aren’t allowed into Saudi Arabia yet trump is arming the Saudis to the teeth. He professes to be Israel’s friend. Really?  

Israel and the Saudi royals are buddies. I guess not all islam is bad... 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Israel and the Saudi royals are buddies. I guess not all islam is bad... 

Hard to find friends in that neighborhood. The enemy of my enemy...

I don’t particularly care for how the Palestinians are being treated by Israel, but truthfully it’s none of my business. I speak out because $3 billion American tax dollars are buying the shit the Jews use to kill Palestinian children and create the worlds largest concentration camp. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Jews aren’t allowed into Saudi Arabia yet trump is arming the Saudis to the teeth. He professes to be Israel’s friend. Really?  

Not just Israel passports if you had a Israel stamp on your passport you couldn't get in you cock inhaling ignorant shitforbrains FUCK  :finger2: or Syria, Indonesia and a bunch of other Islamic shitholes  

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t particularly care for how the Palestinians are being treated by Israel, but truthfully it’s none of my business. I speak out because $3 billion American tax dollars are buying the shit the Jews use to kill Palestinian children and create the worlds largest concentration camp. 

Through out history the Palestinians have taken their bigotry and gone to war with the Jews and lost and for this I am supposed to feel sorry for them? It would be like feeling sorry for the KKK when they lose a court case that costs them every dime they have.

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Through out history the Palestinians have taken their bigotry and gone to war with the Jews and lost and for this I am supposed to feel sorry for them? It would be like feeling sorry for the KKK when they lose a court case that costs them every dime they have.

Oh for sure hot karl....its that simple :lol:

the poor jews always being attacked by those evil Palestinians !!!!

gimme a fucking break you retarded asshole

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

As long as they arent spending it on abortions for palestinians it will be alright. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You want a kid with a bomb in his backpack to walk onto your kids schoolbus and kill everyone on the bus eh Bipolarhooknose????? :dunno: cuz  that is the kind of shit that was happening every fucking day retard  :finger:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hell MC can't say one nice thing about the Japanese but the Jews are supposed to just forget about the Palestinians sideing with Hitler, then the war in 1948, the war in 1965, the war in 1973, and countless bombings and rocket attacks for nearly 50 years. How are the Palestinians still alive? Besides Toucan Ben what exactly have the Palestinians done for you to deserve such loyalty?

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hell MC can't say one nice thing about the Japanese but the Jews are supposed to just forget about the Palestinians sideing with Hitler, then the war in 1948, the war in 1965, the war in 1973, and countless bombings and rocket attacks for nearly 50 years. How are the Palestinians still alive? Besides Toucan Ben what exactly have the Palestinians done for you to deserve such loyalty?

They didnt buy my government and subvert our democracy and foist decades long religious wars on to my tab at the fake money trough....

How about that for a start.