Check your account email address ×

Maher Nails It

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They didnt buy my government and subvert our democracy and foist decades long religious wars on to my tab at the fake money trough....

How about that for a start. 

Right they just joined the Nazis in a war against the US no big deal right?

Just now, Zambroski said:

The usual anti-semites are defending their Muslim hoards of terrorists and, because they don’t know history....at all, Carlos is breaking one off in them.

:lol:

Glorious!

Right.....kill yourself

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you still hate Italians and Japs you fucking idiot????

Of course not they have long since given up arms and joined the peaceful world. How many times have the Palestinians been given the chance for a state of their own and peace only to throw it all away for some religious bigotry? There was a time that I had sympathy for the Palestinians but in the end peace is not what they have in mind, what they have in mind is extermination. So the stated goal of the Palestinians have stated that what they want is for the Death of all Jews are you good with that?   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Of course not they have long since given up arms and joined the peaceful world. How many times have the Palestinians been given the chance for a state of their own and peace only to throw it all away for some religious bigotry? There was a time that I had sympathy for the Palestinians but in the end peace is not what they have in mind, what they have in mind is extermination. So the stated goal of the Palestinians have stated that what they want is for the Death of all Jews are you good with that?   

I am fine with death for all religious assholes who would choose war over peace. I guess that included about every religion except Buddhists and Hindus

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am fine with death for all religious assholes who would choose war over peace. I guess that included about every religion except Buddhists and Hindus

Egyptians and Jordanians have not raised arms against Israel since 1973 and Israel has not raised arms towards them. It is really that simple.   

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Egyptians and Jordanians have not raised arms against Israel since 1973 and Israel has not raised arms towards them. It is really that simple.   

Well Israel isnt bulldozing Egyptian and Jordanian settlements illegally .....are they now hot Karl?

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well Israel isnt bulldozing Egyptian and Jordanian settlements illegally .....are they now hot Karl?

Again how many times have the Palestinians walked away from a peaceful two state solution? They are lucky the Jews let them out of the settlements before they bulldoze them into the dirt. We know how the Jordanians treated  the Palestinians when they were refugees in 73.  

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again how many times have the Palestinians walked away from a peaceful two state solution? They are lucky the Jews let them out of the settlements before they bulldoze them into the dirt. We know how the Jordanians treated  the Palestinians when they were refugees in 73.  

Bipolarhooknose doesn't he is a fucking moron :guzzle: 

Nice backpedal retard

Just now, f7ben said:

Nice backpedal retard

I am not backpedaling just trying to put your bigotry in context.  Pretending that the Palestinians poor innocent bystanders in their current state of affairs is a giant set of horse blinders to the reality of things.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nice backpedal retard

Whats he backpeadeling from you idiot he was arguing they don't want peace you complete shitforbrains which they obviously don't they are fucking barbarians like you so its no surprise you suck their collective cocks like it was your last meal  :finger2:Faggot 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I am not backpedaling just trying to put your bigotry in context.  Pretending that the Palestinians poor innocent bystanders in their current state of affairs is a giant set of horse blinders to the reality of things.

Who the fuck said that??? I am no fan of either side you moron. I'd prefer we supported neither of them. My issue is with our unabashed support Zionist Israel and with their subversion and manipulation of our government.

I dont give a fuck about the rest.

I suppose you're the type that denies the Zionists sank the USS liberty and strafed our sailors that day to make sure nobody talked?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hell MC can't say one nice thing about the Japanese but the Jews are supposed to just forget about the Palestinians sideing with Hitler, then the war in 1948, the war in 1965, the war in 1973, and countless bombings and rocket attacks for nearly 50 years. How are the Palestinians still alive? Besides Toucan Ben what exactly have the Palestinians done for you to deserve such loyalty?

America sided with Stalin and he murdered far more than hitler.

I don't think WWII could have been won without the Russians.  Lesser of two evils a position countries find themselves in.

The Enemy of your Enemy is your friend :) they were bulldozing Japan when you nuked them also 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But derp derp and ovens and derp and Anne Frank derp

It is true the Jews have been treated poorly in their long history but you have to respect their chutzpah for not living as a throw away people as the world would have it but rather fight at all costs for piece of dirt of their own. 

"One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present."     Golda Meir

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is true the Jews have been treated poorly in their long history but you have to respect their chutzpah for not living as a throw away people as the world would have it but rather fight at all costs for piece of dirt of their own. 

"One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present."     Golda Meir

Kill yourself

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not only are you dizzy, you have a fucking brain worm too?.  Ive never seen anyone talk out of both sides of their mouth like you do.