Check your account email address ×

Legal cocaine

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

I used to get this stuff from the Mexican gang bangers that would make your whole face go numb. That was good shit. 

Novocain will do that to ya. Maybe your prized 8 ball was nothing but that but you thought because it did that to ya, it must be good stuff? Hope it you didn't pay too much for it from those honest Mexican gang bangers. :dunno:

7 hours ago, irv said:

Novocain will do that to ya. Maybe your prized 8 ball was nothing but that but you thought because it did that to ya, it must be good stuff? Hope it you didn't pay too much for it from those honest Mexican gang bangers. :dunno:

This dude was more like a cartel guy. 

If I were to try a strong drug it be coke... I have no interest in hallucinogens. If I’m out to have fun I like to be amped up, so weed is out. Good ole rye whiskey works good. 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

If I were to try a strong drug it be coke... I have no interest in hallucinogens. If I’m out to have fun I like to be amped up, so weed is out. Good ole rye whiskey works good. 

"amped up" :lol: what a fucking faggot

Just now, f7ben said:

"amped up" :lol: what a fucking faggot

Fuck yeah rather than smoking weed and sitting on the couch while staring at the wall. That shit is boring for everyone 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   Just don't make pay for people's treatment.  

You're already paying to imprison them. Treating them would save 10x that.

Fucking stupid republican retard

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You're already paying to imprison them. Treating them would save 10x that.

Fucking stupid republican retard

Whoosh.   I'm talking about the users that don't commit crimes fucktard.   Not societies responsibility to take care of you if you get addicted to something.   I'll gladly pay to keep violent people out of society.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   I'm talking about the users that don't commit crimes fucktard.  

God damn you're dense. Their crime is using you fucking moron. How about instead of imprisoning them for using we just help them when they need help.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I used to get this stuff from the Mexican gang bangers that would make your whole face go numb. That was good shit. 

A bud used to go to Detroit & bring back a bunch from some crazy Columbians. They had machine guns laying on the table & stuff when he went in there. Supposedly tested at 93%. He would smash up huge boulders with a hammer when he got back ...lol.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   I'm talking about the users that don't commit crimes fucktard.   Not societies responsibility to take care of you if you get addicted to something.   I'll gladly pay to keep violent people out of society.  

That mentality is working just great. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That mentality is working just great. 

Anyone who prioritizes punishment ahead of rehabilitation for all but the most serious crimes is a fucking moron