Check your account email address ×

Legal cocaine

43 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I'm using cdn figures and from my work experience.

1 addict averages 75 Er visits a year

1 er visit is $500 without any actual treatment.  so $37,500 a year in Er visits. 

Now if you ended up getting HIV that cost goes up.  If you overdose it goes WAY up.  PCOC treatment costs decent coin.  Associated infections from IV use and the cost just keeps climbing. 

More reason to legalize it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Because addicts have great insurance coverage. 

Pay what you can.   Private donations cover the rest.  

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

You really should try some mushrooms or acid. You don’t even know what you don’t know. :bc: 

Im thinking about trying DMT. I hear its life changing... 

We were just talking about funny stories when we were high. LSD definitely produced the funniest and most memorable stories. And some are just fucked up weird. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im thinking about trying DMT. I hear its life changing... 

We were just talking about funny stories when we were high. LSD definitely produced the funniest and most memorable stories. And some are just fucked up weird. :lol:

X2 :bc: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

This guy would crack a chunk off of a kilo brick. He was probably moving a couple hundred grand a month. 

Some big players in Chitown & the D. He was bringing back 2-3 or 4 ounces - so...

Some cool documentaries on Ytube of the gangs etc in both towns.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Some big players in Chitown & the D. He was bringing back 2-3 or 4 ounces - so...

Some cool documentaries on Ytube of the gangs etc in both towns.

I just watched some recently about Larry Hoover, Jeff Fort and Flukie Stokes. Of course being a white boy we didnt associate with the dudes from the hood so I never heard the stories about those guys until they were on TV. The guy we knew was named John Cappas. They called him the king of cocaine. he was moving about a million a week on the south side. I actually have some personal connections to the events that brought him down. I wasnt involved but friends of mine's older brothers were. he runs a hot dog stand on the south side now 

https://www.timeout.com/chicago/things-to-do/the-risky-business-of-john-cappas

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I just watched some recently about Larry Hoover, Jeff Fort and Flukie Stokes. Of course being a white boy we didnt associate with the dudes from the hood so I never heard the stories about those guys until they were on TV. The guy we knew was named John Cappas. They called him the king of cocaine. he was moving about a million a week on the south side. I actually have some personal connections to the events that brought him down. I wasnt involved but friends of mine's older brothers were. he runs a hot dog stand on the south side now 

https://www.timeout.com/chicago/things-to-do/the-risky-business-of-john-cappas

Interesting story!! :bc:

Some crazy bastards here

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

God damn you're dense. Their crime is using you fucking moron. How about instead of imprisoning them for using we just help them when they need help.

WE don't put people in prison for using. We just arrest them , run them thru the court system and release them. Foolishly thinking the fear of arrest will get them to stop. Either treat them if they want it , or leave them alone. If they are committing crimes to pay for it , then charge them with the actual crime.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

WE don't put people in prison for using. We just arrest them , run them thru the court system and release them. Foolishly thinking the fear of arrest will get them to stop. Either treat them if they want it , or leave them alone. If they are committing crimes to pay for it , then charge them with the actual crime.

What?

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

How many people do you know who are in prison for simple possession?

I know people who served years for conspiracy. Never got caught with anything. I couldnt believe you could get prison time for talking about committing a crime. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know people who served years for conspiracy. Never got caught with anything. I couldnt believe you could get prison time for talking about committing a crime. 

I don't know anyone who served more then probation for simple possession. And even that was a waste. 

This topic should be a national discussion. We have been indocrinated our entire lives with this stuff and its all turning out to be lies. Legal marijuana is proving that now. The drug game is so expensive and dangerous because it is illegal. You take the risk of incarceration away and the cost and danger disappears. Now you can talk openly about effective solutions to addiction. Alcohol and tobacco are still the most dangerous drugs health wise as they kill more people every year than hard core drugs. Yet people can get treatment for these addictions without getting their lives ruined (for the most part). 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't know anyone who served more then probation for simple possession. And even that was a waste. 

Depends on the amount I suppose but typically there is a sale involved and then the trafficking comes in to play.