Check your account email address ×

f7ben ......FTMFW!!!!

21 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Know what it's my birthday today and I've been hanging out in Medinah all week and neither @Anler nor @Woodtick have suggested taking me out for a steak dinner.

How far fucked is that!

Neal

You have been there a week and are just now letting us know you are in town? 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kitchen sink draining slow. I spend a half hour snaking it out and the clog is beyond my 25' snake. Figure I'll dump some boiling water down it and see if its maybe a grease clog. While boiling water the glass cook top just decides to arbitrarily shatter.

I was so fucking pissed off I went outside to mow the lawn. Hit a rock under the apple tree that bent the crank on the mower. 

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

I made a air hose fitting to fit and upside down plunger head, increase hose pressure as needed, worked every time I've used it, fast too.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I made a air hose fitting to fit and upside down plunger head, increase hose pressure as needed, worked every time I've used it, fast too.

Didnt it just push the air out the vent?

I ordered a sewer jetter that connects to the pressure washer. I'll try that next.

I have also took a threaded pipe end cap, drilled and tapped it for an air hose fitting, then in my basement disconnected the drain pipe at a pipe coupling, screwed on the pipe end cap and hooked up the air hose, this way will need some towels to cover up the sink drain hole so it doesn't blow all over the room..LOL

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll just fix it myself. M5 is on the list for this week.

Hey for the record bro, i stayed outta this thread.  Hope you get that M5 together soon and get to hear that V10 bouncing off the rev limiter.  My lowly 4.4 twin turbo is impressive enough as it is, north of 500 hp would work too". 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kitchen sink draining slow. I spend a half hour snaking it out and the clog is beyond my 25' snake. Figure I'll dump some boiling water down it and see if its maybe a grease clog. While boiling water the glass cook top just decides to arbitrarily shatter.

I was so fucking pissed off I went outside to mow the lawn. Hit a rock under the apple tree that bent the crank on the mower. 

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

WTF is next on BennyNoPennie's adventure list????????

Snowmobiles

Garage stone walls

BMW overhauls

Garage roof

Old Case back-hoe

Clogged drains

Bent crankshaft on the mower

LMMFAO!! He's like the Polish Nightmare of Minnesota!!!!   :lol::lol::lol:

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey for the record bro, i stayed outta this thread.  Hope you get that M5 together soon and get to hear that V10 bouncing off the rev limiter.  My lowly 4.4 twin turbo is impressive enough as it is, north of 500 hp would work too". 

I dont mind a little adversity from time to time. I get to use my favorite word repeatedly......."fuckingcunt"

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

Pour some round up on it 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

I have shit like this happen...……….ALL THE TIME. 

A big, old place, with older relatives on the same property, that over-react, and will not cooperate in fixing things. 

You think you got it bad. 

I also bent a crank on a stump. Cheap mower, sold it for like 15 bucks for parts. 

I ruined my Jonsered saw last year, cutting a bug fukken tree on our shoreline. 

I banged my tail-gate plowing last year, that's gonna' cost a bunch. 

It's the price we pay for having good grounds. Who gives a fuck. Just get a new mower. Fuck it, or sit in a fukken condo like an old bastid, wearing DEPENDS OVERNIGHTS.   

5 hours ago, 500blue said:

389wn4.jpg.89a0bcb36b2b3b3b1dedbb7a53d21dd2.jpg

:lol: :owned: 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have shit like this happen...……….ALL THE TIME. 

A big, old place, with older relatives on the same property, that over-react, and will not cooperate in fixing things. 

You think you got it bad. 

I also bent a crank on a stump. Cheap mower, sold it for like 15 bucks for parts. 

I ruined my Jonsered saw last year, cutting a bug fukken tree on our shoreline. 

I banged my tail-gate plowing last year, that's gonna' cost a bunch. 

It's the price we pay for having good grounds. Who gives a fuck. Just get a new mower. Fuck it, or sit in a fukken condo like an old bastid, wearing DEPENDS OVERNIGHTS.   

Something many of us take for granted a lot of times with our little life "adversities".  Most of us have the ability to fix them or, can at least diagnose them to an extend we know what needs to happen to get them fixed.  I know people that can't do shit.  Now, I know them....but I don't like them.  I'm not a fan of the wilfully inept (women get a pass). These people are helpless with even the most minor of problems.  They possess no tools, no experience, no clue or brains when it comes to anything that requires "hands" to fix. Not to mention they are emotional retards whose first instinct is to panic when something goes sideways...then call somebody else in a panic. 

Imagine being that guy.  Could you even consider yourself a "guy" in the traditional sense any longer?