Check your account email address ×

f7ben ......FTMFW!!!!

Kitchen sink draining slow. I spend a half hour snaking it out and the clog is beyond my 25' snake. Figure I'll dump some boiling water down it and see if its maybe a grease clog. While boiling water the glass cook top just decides to arbitrarily shatter.

I was so fucking pissed off I went outside to mow the lawn. Hit a rock under the apple tree that bent the crank on the mower. 

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Kitchen sink draining slow. I spend a half hour snaking it out and the clog is beyond my 25' snake. Figure I'll dump some boiling water down it and see if its maybe a grease clog. While boiling water the glass cook top just decides to arbitrarily shatter.

I was so fucking pissed off I went outside to mow the lawn. Hit a rock under the apple tree that bent the crank on the mower. 

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

Tomorrow is another day 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

:owned:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If you need mower parts or engine parts holler..

This was my backup mower. The one I bought 3.5 years ago wont stay running. Now I have 2 junk mowers lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I called Zam, he is on his way,to finish your grass. Hang in there pumpkin.

E850FA07-8E7D-486A-A6E5-97560801302E.gif

That’s exactly how I’m gonna show up too!!!!  Singin’ the National Anthem and bringing a sackful of my 4th amendment squashing spying devices!!  While Ben is distracted “debugging” his yard, I’m taking his smoker!!!!!!!

YEP!  Bulletproof plan!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

All within an hour. 

Fuck my life

You know what you tell me.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Know what it's my birthday today and I've been hanging out in Medinah all week and neither @Anler nor @Woodtick have suggested taking me out for a steak dinner.

How far fucked is that!

Neal

Hey faggot you just told us you were there. Tick lives closer so he will buy you the steak. Head over to Schaumburg there is some decent joints over there. Have a drink on me. Hurry up @Woodtick don't be a shitty host!

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey faggot you just told us you were there. Tick lives closer so he will buy you the steak. Head over to Schaumburg there is some decent joints over there. Have a drink on me. Hurry up @Woodtick don't be a shitty host!

Im staying in Schaumburg.

Too late now, I just had some wings.  Haha

Neal