Check your account email address ×

Comey's FBI was running a secret counterintelligence operation against Trump, new docs show

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Lol tweets

Curious if that is all true what would your response be?

"I don't care...I hate Trump."  

On 8/13/2019 at 11:03 AM, Carlos Danger said:

I think the only way to explain what happened to those with advanced TDS is for Trump to open a investigation on every candidate running for president on the Dem ticket. 

Perfect.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:03 AM, Carlos Danger said:

I think the only way to explain what happened to those with advanced TDS is for Trump to open a investigation on every candidate running for president on the Dem ticket. 

OF course...and use all the powers of the government illegally and unconstitutionally to do so.  

But let's be honest, that wouldn't explain anything to the TDS'ers.  Because.."that's not what happened to Trump...that was all justified because of Russia!!!"  

Ughhh.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:03 AM, Carlos Danger said:

I suggested IA office for all presidential candidates and presidencies.

Neal

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If there was any real truth to this I’m sure the Republican controlled senate, White House and Justice department would be all over it.

its just another tweet from an internet expert.

What was Carter Page charged with?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What was Carter Page charged with?

MC won’t answer because he’s stupid...and doesn’t know shit anyway so, I’ll go!

He was charged with being the scape goat in which the Obama Admin could fraudulently and illegally obtain FISA warrants to unconstitutionally spy and conspire against political opponents.

Sound about right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If this thread was about Carter Page I would answer the question but as usual the rethugs move the narrative and in rides the Trump shills to say yeah...he’s got owned....he’s stupid.

You answer ZERO questions here.  ZERO.  Your answers are nothing more than hack cut and pasted from your cult.  

Squid brain.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nope

If there is anything Bent needs to be freaking out its this.  Worst abuses of power in my lifetime.  Imo, this time people are going down.  We’ll see.

Edited by DriftBusta

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If there is anything Bent needs to be freaking out its this.  Worst abuses of power in my lifetime.  Imo, this time people are going down.  We’ll see.

People won't go down and you'll give a pass for Trump doing nothing.

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I heard Comey’s FBI ran a very public investigation of Hillary.  Honestly, I think she would have preferred it been a secret investigation.  I can’t recall what she was charged with though.  Anybody???

You “heard”?  So did you hear who changed the wording in the report that changed the wording that would have gotten her charged instead of let off?  Then there is the matter of Comey passing judgement on the matter, when it wasnt his judgment to make?  How about giving immunity to all her staff, including those who should haven also charged?  Destroying evidence that was under subpoena is a felony.  Then the whole matter of a  private server transmitting state secrets.  Then the whole matter of how 20% of our uranium got sold and how the Clinton foundation got 150 million or so from the same people.  She skated on shit that would put you and me in jail for life.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

People won't go down and you'll give a pass for Trump doing nothing.

We disagree.  One of us is right, and one is wrong.  Lets have this discussion a year from now.

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I will be shocked if even one person goes down for this. The FBI will drag their feet until the public, with its pathetically short memeory & partisan attitude, forgets all about this.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I will be shocked if even one person goes down for this. The FBI will drag their feet until the public, with its pathetically short memeory & partisan attitude, forgets all about this.

We’ll see. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yep.  It won’t be forgotten by many but, nobody in DC will ever face charges for this. Or, anything else for that matter.  FREE FOR ALL.....because we’re all so stupid.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We’ll see. :bc: 

Wouldn’t it be nice?

We dare to dream....