Check your account email address ×

Comey's FBI was running a secret counterintelligence operation against Trump, new docs show

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You “heard”?  So did you hear who changed the wording in the report that changed the wording that would have gotten her charged instead of let off?  Then there is the matter of Comey passing judgement on the matter, when it wasnt his judgment to make?  How about giving immunity to all her staff, including those who should haven also charged?  Destroying evidence that was under subpoena is a felony.  Then the whole matter of a  private server transmitting state secrets.  Then the whole matter of how 20% of our uranium got sold and how the Clinton foundation got 150 million or so from the same people.  She skated on shit that would put you and me in jail for life.

It was all very public so I do recall all those allegations levied against her prior to the 2016 election.  She probably would have preferred a secret investigation.  Do you recall hearing about Trump or any of his associates being investigated prior to the election?  Comey sure did a shit job of sabotaging Trump didn’t he?  

54 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It was all very public so I do recall all those allegations levied against her prior to the 2016 election.  She probably would have preferred a secret investigation.  Do you recall hearing about Trump or any of his associates being investigated prior to the election?  Comey sure did a shit job of sabotaging Trump didn’t he?  

He sure as hell tried.  Therein lies the rub.  :bc: