Check your account email address ×

Comey's FBI was running a secret counterintelligence operation against Trump, new docs show

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It won’t be forgotten by many but, nobody in DC will ever face charges for this. Or, anything else for that matter.  FREE FOR ALL.....because we’re all so stupid.

Wouldn’t it be nice?

We dare to dream....

Distrust and contempt for our government is exactly what got Trump elected.  Im assuming he’s going to get re elected so he's got time to follow this through.  I also think that if no one goes down, the publics disgust and contempt will only get worse and thats ultimately unsustainable.  Fuck I’ll be joining antifa if that happens. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If there is anything Bent needs to be freaking out its this.  Worst abuses of power in my lifetime.  Imo, this time people are going down.  We’ll see.

What was done to Trump is what's being done to all of us. Why does Trump continually seek to expand the power of these corrupt agencies?

Just now, f7ben said:

What was done to Trump is what's being done to all of us. Why does Trump continually seek to expand the power of these corrupt agencies?

Thats your opinion.  Nothing has impacted me in any way shape or form, meanwhile they are trying to remove a sitting president with lies, slander and abuses power.  Sorry, not same.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats your opinion.  Nothing has impacted me in any way shape or form, meanwhile they are trying to remove a sitting president with lies, slander and abuses power.  Sorry, not same.

Illegally spied on is illegally spied on

Same same

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Distrust and contempt for our government is exactly what got Trump elected.  Im assuming he’s going to get re elected so he's got time to follow this through.  I also think that if no one goes down, the publics disgust and contempt will only get worse and thats ultimately unsustainable.  Fuck I’ll be joining antifa if that happens. :lol: 

Remember though, half this country is 100% behind a large government being their savior.  They need hand holding and an emotional crutch like Obama gave them.  They need weak and pathetic leadership to be able to relate....and follow as ordered.

In spite of all Trumps appointments, if he was removed, JUST HIM, and replaced with an Obama-ish actor, they’d be happy as a clam.  Weirdos gonna weirdo.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok Ben. 

Trump cries about being illegally spied on.....while advocating for US citizens to be illegally spied on.

Fuck him , fuck you and fuck anyone that supports bullshit dragnet NSA spying programs.

Edited by f7ben

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If there was any real truth to this I’m sure the Republican controlled senate, White House and Justice department would be all over it.

its just another tweet from an internet expert.

no because that would have been perceived as obstruction in to the Russia investigation to all TDS victims.  and lets be honist you are all victims  in life 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because he’s not in charge he’s doing what he’s told

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've said that probably a dozen times. Since 2002 they've been doing this and now they've done it to Trump and holy fucking criminals Batman! Never gave a shit before then. Or after...

Edited by Anler

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You “heard”?  So did you hear who changed the wording in the report that changed the wording that would have gotten her charged instead of let off?  Then there is the matter of Comey passing judgement on the matter, when it wasnt his judgment to make?  How about giving immunity to all her staff, including those who should haven also charged?  Destroying evidence that was under subpoena is a felony.  Then the whole matter of a  private server transmitting state secrets.  Then the whole matter of how 20% of our uranium got sold and how the Clinton foundation got 150 million or so from the same people.  She skated on shit that would put you and me in jail for life.

We disagree.  One of us is right, and one is wrong.  Lets have this discussion a year from now.

X2. Lynch has to go down for this, along with Obama. Problem is, I think Comey knew what he was doing, and won't be charged, because it was a procedural fuck-up, not necessarily a criminal fuck-up.

I would like nothing more than to see Lynch and Comey indicted. I'm losing faith that it will. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Remember though, half this country is 100% behind a large government being their savior.  They need hand holding and an emotional crutch like Obama gave them.  They need weak and pathetic leadership to be able to relate....and follow as ordered.

In spite of all Trumps appointments, if he was removed, JUST HIM, and replaced with an Obama-ish actor, they’d be happy as a clam.  Weirdos gonna weirdo.

It's just a matter of time, 'til Dems take over, sad to say. 

Ask yourself, who is having more kids, blacks, latinos, low-lifes, minorities, Muslims, or white, Christian, European/Americans???

Oh, by the way, a number of white women that we know, ABSOLUTELY HATE TRUMP. I even know white guys that hate him. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

X2. Lynch has to go down for this, along with Obama. Problem is, I think Comey knew what he was doing, and won't be charged, because it was a procedural fuck-up, not necessarily a criminal fuck-up.

I would like nothing more than to see Lynch and Comey indicted. I'm losing faith that it will. 

Ben has a better chance of you paying up on your bet than anyone getting charged.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Ben has a better chance of you paying up on your bet than anyone getting charged.

Why would I pay that freakazoid, for a bet he lost?????  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I've said that probably a dozen times. Since 2002 they've been doing this and now they've done it to Trump and holy fucking criminals Batman! Never gave a shit before then. Or after...

Wtf you guys....you really want try and draw equivalence to the patriot act post 9/11 environment to what they did to Trump, duly elected leader of the free world?! .  If thats the critical thinking level of this place, you guys have at it.  Im sure Smales will be able to tie it together though.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf you guys....you really want try and draw equivalence to the patriot act post 9/11 environment to what they did to Trump, duly elected leader of the free world?! .  If thats the critical thinking level of this place, you guys have at it.  Im sure Smales will be able to tie it together though.  :lol: 

Not trying to draw anything, that's what happened. 

Just now, Anler said:

Not trying to draw anything, that's what happened. 

So wtf did you say 100 times and wtf does it have to do with Trump?  One is constitutionally protected and legal according to the courts, and is most definitely not.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

You guys sure put a lot effort into all this. 

It's really fairly  easy to show what a partisan hack Woolie is....not much effort needed at all.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You guys sure put a lot effort into all this. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's really fairly  easy to show what a partisan hack Woolie is....not much effort needed at all.

You guys put about 5x the effort I do in starting threads (99% of them tds) but sure....  :lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is your rebuttal to his point....I expected more from such an esteemed self proclaimed debate expert. 

Yet, we’ve seen none of your “debate” but here you are...yet again.  Peeking your head out from the crown to squirt out your chirp.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really, he’s an R but I find most of his points to be well founded opinion and/or proven facts.  On your hand, all I see is whiney bitch in here to scream some vengeance at those you fee have “wronged you”.

Please let me know when you offer some opinion of substance on this forum.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yet, we’ve seen none of your “debate” but here you are...yet again.  Peeking your head out from the crown to squirt out your chirp.

Really, he’s an R but I find most of his points to be well founded opinion and/or proven facts.  On your hand, all I see is whiney bitch in here to scream some vengeance at those you fee have “wronged you”.

Please let me know when you offer some opinion of substance on this forum.

Thanks.

Because you're a fucking moron.... now pry your throat off his cock and then kill yourself. Faggot!!!