Check your account email address ×

Probably the best fucking steak I've ever had

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

Wrong. I do it about 60/40 pan vs. grill. 

You have a limited at best cooking knowledge and have only done it one way. 

Anyone who knows anything about cooking in this thread is laughing at you. 

Why would you even do the grill at all,  if the pan is the best way ...? :read:

Admit you cooked up some boot leather steaks for people on the grill before, & now you panic at the thought of grilling for people - so you go to the easy pan method  ... :snack:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I prefer my beef (steaks/burgers)cooked on a BBQ with coal, gas grill cooking is lame as fuck, reserved for women..The only thing I prefer cooked in a pan is Filet Mignon, cast Iron is the only way for that.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:14 PM, Woodtick said:

You are a full retard. You have no Idea what or how cast works. You should just step away from this conversation. Carry on smartly else where stupid boy that can’t cook!

Cast iron is an excellent way to cook steaks some of the top steak houses in the US cook with them. Before everyone gets bent there many different ways to cook a steak it just depends on your taste. Some like Red Heads some like blonds. :salute: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Cast iron is an excellent way to cook steaks some of the top steak houses in the US cook with them. Before everyone gets bent there many different ways to cook a steak it just depends on your taste. Some like Red Heads some like blonds. :salute: 

Exactly and at the end of the day it’s all pink in the middle so commence to eating! :quaqmire:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I prefer my beef (steaks/burgers)cooked on a BBQ with coal, gas grill cooking is lame as fuck, reserved for women..The only thing I prefer cooked in a pan is Filet Mignon, cast Iron is the only way for that.

Meat gets cooked on fire.  That’s how it works in my home.  Sure, I’ve done it other ways and will continue to do it but, if I had my “rathers”......fire!

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

All true there my man....but even a bad cut of meat can taste good when cooked over a flame.

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Agreed. 

on the bold.....some like both :quaqmire:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, ford_428cj said:

Light hoody - like t shirt thin. Both sliders open & nice breeze coming thru. Once I get moving in 15 - will kick it.

Galaxy pizza in Kent city is damn good btw. Get super deluxe. Shithole place but ... 

I'll try it all there was that Papa something or other up there that was pretty good too

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So I asked a butcher about a chuck eye. He said great cut but you rarely see them as there are only a few cuts of it from each animal.

I finally saw one at the local grocery store last night so I grabbed it...looking forward to giving it a try.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, f7ben said:

Sweet 8lb baby jesus.....I cant tell you how good this is. You ever just get that perfect cut and nail the temp?

This is better than any I've ever had

1.5" thick chuck eye cooked in a cast iron pan. Salt and pepper only...perfect fat,  perfect marbling....cut it with a fork tender....OMFG

20190801_122507.jpg

I rarely eat steak, although I love it. I don’t understand why people ruin a steak by grilling it. Iron skillet pan frying is eleventy million times better. 

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I rarely eat steak, although I love it. I don’t understand why people ruin a steak by grilling it. Iron skillet pan frying is eleventy million times better. 

I like them done all different ways. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 4:34 PM, spin_dry said:

Well you are a Faggot so..... :guzzle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

:wrong:If it was cooked properly it would uniform colour all the way through, Sodomite 

No it wouldnt you stupid fuck. Impossible to do with a 1.5" thick steak

• 2 weeks later...