Check your account email address ×

Probably the best fucking steak I've ever had

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I drive all day, when I get home I have the wife drive. My 15yo has his driver's permit, he takes turns driving me around now. Driving all day in the city just wrecks your nerves. 

They wheel you out there to the vehicle as well :dunno:

Just now, Anler said:

Put that $50k in escrow first big talker...  :news:

Of course. Both 50s put in there - with signed papers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I remember when you laughed when I said you need to let a steak sit after cooking and used to make fun of that for years. 

Then one day after several years you said you tried it that way and it was actually better  :lol: 

You're literally in first grade when it comes to cooking steaks and it’s zbout the easiest thing there is. 

Its like a universally know thing now but maybe back when you argued for it, Frog :dunno: you midget bottom dwelling fuck :)

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Its like a universally know thing now but maybe back when you argued for it, Frog :dunno: you midget bottom dwelling fuck :)

:lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

Have you ever watched competition grilling or smoking on tv?

Nope.

Wife cooked up some boneless chic breasts on grill one time - but I wasn't here when she did, so didn't see it. Every bbq been to - guys are doing grilling while the women prep the other stuff in kitchen. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

A hoody this morning? You're more woman than me grilledriver 

Light hoody - like t shirt thin. Both sliders open & nice breeze coming thru. Once I get moving in 15 - will kick it.

Galaxy pizza in Kent city is damn good btw. Get super deluxe. Shithole place but ... 

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

You ever armour all those rubber floors. Bust your ass you will. :lol:

Now that you mention it...yes..  but it was nice to just wash out the whole shebang with a garden hose :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

:lol:

Nope.

Wife cooked up some boneless chic breasts on grill one time - but I wasn't here when she did, so didn't see it. Every bbq been to - guys are doing grilling while the women prep the other stuff in kitchen. 

I was going to call you a dick but you know you are correct women don't grill :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Light hoody - like t shirt thin. Both sliders open & nice breeze coming thru. Once I get moving in 15 - will kick it.

Galaxy pizza in Kent city is damn good btw. Get super deluxe. Shithole place but ... 

But now I think you sound more like a Faggot :hay:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've got to say....I don't believe I've ever seen a woman cook on the grill in real life 

My mom is bad ass on the grill. Seriously she could go on iron chef and give those guys a go. There is no type of cooking she isn't awesome at. She comes from a long line of bad ass cooks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My mom is bad ass on the grill. Seriously she could go on iron chef and give those guys a go. There is no type of cooking she isn't awesome at. She comes from a long line of bad ass cooks. 

Sounds like a bunch of squareheaded goose stepping fat Nazi swine to me :finger2:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm just finishing the steak now. My God is it magical

Quite the meal Bipolarhooknose eating the same steak since Thursday  :bc:

Edited by Momorider
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Quite the meal Bipolarhooknose eating the same steak since Thursday  :bc:

I could only eat half before. I didnt get a chance to eat the rest yesterday so it was breakfast this morning