• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are always talking about how this is

theater  and orchestrated so I wondered where the military fit in.

Well if you’re being serious my only real opinion about the military is that the very highest level of military intelligence has taken over and is in the process of taking back our country. Some in our military are evil, some aren’t so who knows how all this will end. It’s all playing out in front of us though. 

One of the theories is AOC is part of the plan to destroy them too. Take a step back and observe, it really is theater. Spin sees it. :bc: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Well if you’re being serious my only real opinion about the military is that the very highest level of military intelligence has taken over and is in the process of taking back our country. Some in our military are evil, some aren’t so who knows how all this will end. It’s all playing out in front of us though. 

One of the theories is AOC is part of the plan to destroy them too. Take a step back and observe, it really is theater. Spin sees it. :bc: 

The highest levels are still compromised by limp dick traitors from the Obama regime and some are just interested in continuous war for profit for their DC masters.  But all in all, most are interested in MAGA.  

IT SHALL BE DONE!!!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

FB_IMG_1572819557098.jpg

The level of irony there is insane. :lol: 

I’d love to move on past Trump and condemn him but the problem is there still isn’t any evidence he’s done anything actually wrong. Just people saying he has, then it blows up in their face. 

Plenty of evidence to to condemn many democrats and deep state republicans but the TDS crowd won’t look at that because they allow the media to control them emotionally. I’m so glad I didn’t vote for Trump. I can watch without liking or hating him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

The highest levels are still compromised by limp dick traitors from the Obama regime and some are just interested in continuous war for profit for their DC masters.  But all in all, most are interested in MAGA.  

IT SHALL BE DONE!!!

If it’s all true real people at the highest levels need to be executed or Trump was just another level of the orchestrated fraud (which the cynical part of me thinks will happen). I beg people to just observe, wait, and judge later. It makes the most logical sense. 

Just now, bussman said:

If it’s all true real people at the highest levels need to be executed or Trump was just another level of the orchestrated fraud (which the cynical part of me thinks will happen). I beg people to just observe, wait, and judge later. It makes the most logical sense. 

Nobody wanted Trump in there.  And sadly, he’s largely becoming just another pawn for a corrupt government that can’t be beaten.  The question is, how big of a pawn?  

And yes, executions need to start becoming a thing again.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

TBH I would agree she is playing a role.  I just disagree with those who think she's truly that dumb

She’s brilliant, just in a way that is used to deceive. I should have laid that out better. My opinion is she’s like Trump. Smart as a fox by acting the fool. It’s a genius strategy if true.  

I firmly believe she and Trump are merely puppets for something bigger though.  Could be the same side in the end. Such interesting times. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmm

who-is-running.jpeg

If anything personnifies just how phony Michele Obama is, its those comments.  Her finally proud to be American after Obamas election should have warned everyone.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If anything personnifies just how phony Michele Obama is, its those comments.  Her finally proud to be American after Obamas election should have warned everyone.

Well the greatest thing that personifies what a phony she is would be her dick. This would be a close second. :bc: 

• Haha 1