Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You think that because you're a dumb Liberal pussy

Nope.... I don't vote that way but it's obvious who has the better intellectual chops and it sure as fuck isn't the blond bubblehead.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha...not even close.

TBH i would say it's a toss up.  AOC really did nothing with her college education,  Tomi has done anything in the real world.  She gets old white guys hard though so many here think she walks on water

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i would say it's a toss up.  AOC really did nothing with her college education,  Tomi has done anything in the real world.  She gets old white guys hard though so many here think she walks on water

It’s no toss up.  AOC is a complete rock head.  But, Tomi doesn’t do anything for me either.  A brainless taking head reading a script.  Meh.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s no toss up.  AOC is a complete rock head.  But, Tomi doesn’t do anything for me either.  A brainless taking head reading a script.  Meh.

oh no i read it here she's a great young conservative voice for america. Same guys saying that who would shit on her if she was a liberal

AOC is book smart you don't grad in the top of your class from BU without being book smart.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

oh no i read it here she's a great young conservative voice for america. Same guys saying that who would shit on her if she was a liberal

AOC is book smart you don't grad in the top of your class from BU without being book smart.  

She’s an bimbo reading a script.  If one wants to agree with the words coming out of her face, fine.  But let’s not pretend those are her intense thoughts.  At best I’m going to give her some credit for creating some of the verbiage.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That’s really all I was saying....apparently that makes a liberal pussy according to Jerkoff Jay. 🤣

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

AOC is literally an actress playing a role. Stop with the she’s smart bullshit. Mix me a drink cunt. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

AOC is literally an actress playing a role. Stop with the she’s smart bullshit. Mix me a drink cunt. :lol: 

Oh for fucks sake enough with that horseshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, bussman said:

No thanks. If I have to read the she’s so smart horseshit and this is all organic sham you can read this. :bc: 

It was about her education...that’s it and what role does the military play in all of this?

1 minute ago, bussman said:

No shit. When it’s not enough to just disagree..... 

:crazy:

Pouty seems to think he can decide when your opinion is warranted...and when enough is enough!!!!

SJW are like that.  That’s why I laugh so.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don’t get to decide.  Say bye, Felicia....and take your little white outfit with you.

Hey dummy you don’t get to decide either so go fuck yourself.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But I’m not trying to decide.  Nor am I telling people “enough is enough”.

Free speech really bothers you people.  How ironic!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly. Let’s put our own ideas and interpretations out there and decide for ourselves. 

So stop being mean to me Jimbo. lol

:bc: 

Just now, bussman said:

Gotcha. 

Military? Not following. 

You are always talking about how this is

theater  and orchestrated so I wondered where the military fit in.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Gotcha. 

Military? Not following. 

It always weirdly comes down to that with him and a couple others. I’m not sure I follow either.  Just chalk it up to more haters hating.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It always weirdly comes down to that with him and a couple others. I’m not sure I follow either.  Just chalk it up to more haters hating.

Who cares if you follow as I was talking to Buss.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who cares if you follow as I was talking to Buss.

You apparently care.....tons!  

It’s just like me “talking” to others here when you crawl out and spout off, eh?  Hitting me with your little white sword before I backhand you back down your rock hole.

:lol: