Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

16 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're a faggot.

Oh thats rich.........lol

Ya know, niggers call each other niggers, do faggots call each other faggots?

I dont call other whites crackers. hmmm

edit. Im a fuckin retard. Of course faggots call other faggots, faggot. 

Not that Im calling you a faggot, but you did call an alleged faggot, a faggot.

Holy fuck, I feel slightly faggy after all this....

Edited by Legend
  • Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

46 minutes ago, Legend said:

Are you a faggot? 

30 minutes ago, Legend said:

It gets confusing. Honestly, in real life I never say the word faggot, I never use the N-Word, and I don't say retard. If I say "faggot" out loud, I'm usually saying something along the lines of, "Some asshole called me a faggot the other day so I got in his face." Sure, queer people joke with each other about being queer, but we generally don't say faggot we'll stop at fag and we rarely even use that... just like black people drop the hard R. I hear the word all the time though, when you're a part of the gay community it just jumps out at you every time you hear someone use words like gay or fag to describe something in a negative way. It's not the worst thing in the world, but you do roll your eyes and wonder when your society is going to stop associating your sexuality with being lame or weak or over sensitive or whiny. My first instinct is to want to turn around and say, "I'm a faggot, I'm nothing like that, and I'll beat the fuck out of you right now." I don't have time for that though... I'd be starting fights at work, starting fights at the grocery store, starting fights at every bar I go to, starting fights just walking around New York City... you get the picture.

On here, other people say it a lot, so I let it fly for the shock value sometimes. This is a much different environment than my real life though. If Snake or Dave came into my job and spoke to me the way they do on here, they would get tossed out the front door and beat up on the sidewalk by a couple white rednecks and a couple big hispanic dudes while I yelled, "Leave them alone, they're just idiots!" If Wolfie had called me a faggot the way he did right before he blocked me to my face, I would have knocked him the fuck out. If @f7ben called me a faggot, I'd probably call him a faggot and toss him a beer. Context is key.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

It gets confusing. Honestly, in real life I never say the word faggot, I never use the N-Word, and I don't say retard. If I say "faggot" out loud, I'm usually saying something along the lines of, "Some asshole called me a faggot the other day so I got in his face." Sure, queer people joke with each other about being queer, but we generally don't say faggot we'll stop at fag and we rarely even use that... just like black people drop the hard R. I hear the word all the time though, when you're a part of the gay community it just jumps out at you every time you hear someone use words like gay or fag to describe something in a negative way. It's not the worst thing in the world, but you do roll your eyes and wonder when your society is going to stop associating your sexuality with being lame or weak or over sensitive or whiny. My first instinct is to want to turn around and say, "I'm a faggot, I'm nothing like that, and I'll beat the fuck out of you right now." I don't have time for that though... I'd be starting fights at work, starting fights at the grocery store, starting fights at every bar I go to, starting fights just walking around New York City... you get the picture.

On here, other people say it a lot, so I let it fly for the shock value sometimes. This is a much different environment than my real life though. If Snake or Dave came into my job and spoke to me the way they do on here, they would get tossed out the front door and beat up on the sidewalk by a couple white rednecks and a couple big hispanic dudes while I yelled, "Leave them alone, they're just idiots!" If Wolfie had called me a faggot the way he did right before he blocked me to my face, I would have knocked him the fuck out. If @f7ben called me a faggot, I'd probably call him a faggot and toss him a beer. Context is key.

Then I kill you all in your sleep.

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

Then I kill you all in your sleep.

Yeah, good luck with that dipshit. You come into my home I'm tearing your jugular out with my bare hands. Your blood would make a good medium for some paintings on the complexity of self hating union workers.

Edited by Wildboer

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, good luck with that dipshit. You come into my home I'm tearing your jugular out with my bare hands. Your blood would make a good medium for some paintings on the complexity of self hating union workers.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did that little fuckbag say he'd knock me out?   Oh boy!  Soft handed little sodomist is getting pretty chippy ain't he! :lol:  

Here we see an overgrown fuccboi in the wild, deathly afraid a queer on an internet forum will destroy his fragile masculinity, so much so he only interacts with the gay user through passive aggressively quoting others' responses 😭

5 hours ago, Legend said:

How about I meet up with you, and call you an ambulance?