• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck... @SSFB can we ban him from just this thread?! Or make it so he can’t reply in it?

Im just as guilty....but maybe if we all quit responding to him...he will stop.

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck... @SSFB can we ban him from just this thread?! Or make it so he can’t reply in it?

I looked into it a little bit but not sure if it can be done. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:goodpost:

Fuck off, you two homo-sapiens!!! Banning is not an option. Put me on ignore, or stand and fight me. I know SSFB is out to get me, but the TWO BANNABLE offenses are 1. Posting against a family member ( which I think we should be able to do ) 2. Posting actual phone numbers, identies. Other than those two situations,  the site can not ban.

You might want to consider attacking the people who post memes and include my name in a derogatory manner....................YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Fuck off, you two homo-sapiens!!! Banning is not an option. Put me on ignore, or stand and fight me. I know SSFB is out to get me, but the TWO BANNABLE offenses are 1. Posting against a family member ( which I think we should be able to do ) 2. Posting actual phone numbers, identies. Other than those two situations,  the site can not ban.

You might want to consider attacking the people who post memes and include my name in a derogatory manner....................YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you could be banned for no reason other then you are not wanted on the forum

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

When you tell AWFUL FAGGOT to watch his shit, then I'll shut up on this thread!!! 

ATTACK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell him to shut his fuckin' fake, dupe, faggot-assed, 800 FAGGON ASS!!!

Just now, DAVE said:

Actually you could be banned for no reason other then you are not wanted on the forum

No, that's not a bannable offense,  dick-weed.  

33 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

When you tell AWFUL FAGGOT to watch his shit, then I'll shut up on this thread!!! 

ATTACK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell him to shut his fuckin' fake, dupe, faggot-assed, 800 FAGGON ASS!!!

Ok easy enough

@awful knawful YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR SHIT!!!!!!111111!!!!

@polaris550 Good now? Are you a MAN OF YOUR WORD?? Will you shut up on this thread??

If you want to troll him on other threads, specifically MC, SR, or Slinger threads, please have at it. It would be more entertaining then their trump drivel, but let me laugh at obscene and immoral meme's in here please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Those may be posted reasons but I would bet the people operating the privately owned system can ban someone for any reason they see fit and there's nothing you could do about it.

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, Legend said:

Ok easy enough

@polaris550 Good now? Are you a MAN OF YOUR WORD?? Will you shut up on this thread??

If you want to troll him on other threads, specifically MC, SR, or Slinger threads, please have at it. It would be more entertaining then their trump drivel, but let me laugh at obscene and immoral meme's in here please.

OK, I'll not post here, but as soon as that faggot AWFUL or any of his butt-buddies posts anything derogatory with me in it, I'll be all over this thread again, like a hobo on a ham sandwich. 

:whistle: 

6 hours ago, Legend said:

Ok easy enough

OK, I went along with your request and the faggots violated the truce!! Bussman, Woodtick, and Tomato.

Don't blame me, I stood by my word, blame these fuckin' faggots for messing the thread up. These fuckin' faggots ruined the thread, not me. 

11 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Was laughing the whole time making it... :lol: 

You won't be laughing when I get you in the parking lot at Sandy's Sub Shop, and you're getting your bell rung with a 5 D-cell maglite, you smarmy little faggot!!!!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

MAXIMUM MAX! LOL

That's my line, you fuckin' faggot!!!

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

You know he’s cooking one up right now shaped like that with nothing but black olives. :lol: 

You think that's funny, faggot?? If you ever come out east, I'll hire a big nigger from Roxbury to jam his black meat up your ass.  

Bussman takes it in the ass from a gay black guy!!! LMAO!:bum::junk: