Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

5 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

24991462_1759312524089303_1044588367665488232_n.thumb.jpg.bc7e78af1f8b0160b601ee65ba705361.jpg

I think it's just a matter of time before I shit the bed. I've had to take shits in the barn, or the garage, 'cause I couldn't make it down to the house. The barn is  where I add to my " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " bucket.  I have been getting some very noticeable SKID-MARKS in the last year or so, so I guess it's just a matter of time 'til I rip a loaf in bed.  :bullshit:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

downloadfile.jpg

I hope God gets you for posting pics of disabled people. I REALLY mean that. I call you a faggot because I honestly think you are some kind of a fuckin' punk-assed bitch. You're 800 Dragon, the " SITE-FAG " of FS.com. Always have been,  always will be.  

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hi stupid.

OK, maybe I am not the brightest bulb on the line, but at least I ain't hand-cuffing kids on a 4'x8' sheet of plywood in my cellar, POGO!!  

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Ya' know, I would sure like to know who everybody on this site...............REALLY IS!!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you had some kind of a connection to 800 Dragon. 

Ah HA! Yes I am 800 DRAGON!!!111 BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ah HA! Yes I am 800 DRAGON!!!111 BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you smarmy FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Shut the fuck up, retard.

54 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I hope God gets you for posting pics of disabled people. I REALLY mean that. I call you a faggot because I honestly think you are some kind of a fuckin' punk-assed bitch. You're 800 Dragon, the " SITE-FAG " of FS.com. Always have been,  always will be.  

Sounds kinda slugsonsleds-ish

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Ya' know, I would sure like to know who everybody on this site...............REALLY IS!!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you had some kind of a connection to 800 Dragon. 

I have my list of suspects.  I believe std renegade could be him. All signs point to him.  He sure is a Wiley faggot!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

OK, maybe I am not the brightest bulb on the line, but at least I ain't hand-cuffing kids on a 4'x8' sheet of plywood in my cellar, POGO!!  

Shut up, stupid. :bigfinger:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No! I'm 800 Dragon! Haha hahahahahah!!

Edited by awful knawful
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Was she mad when you slapped her? :dunno:

Naw... happy wife happy life. I went out and cleared the driveway. I did point out the lack of urgency and if she needed it that badly that early she could do it herself.

5 hours ago, Shifty said:

Sounds kinda slugsonsleds-ish

It takes quite a real asshole to post that shit. 

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I have my list of suspects.  I believe std renegade could be him. All signs point to him.  He sure is a Wiley faggot!

Yes, he is a faggot. Good with the computer, but still a faggot. 

3 hours ago, Legend said:

@SSFB can you ban that goddamn faggot from the meme thread only? Im trying to laugh my ass off and that faggot keeps fuckin it up.

K thanks!

Yeah, that clown, John Wayne Kivalo is a real faggot. Watch out for your kids around him. 

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes me!

downloadfile-2.jpg

That hole is only 2" deep!!!  

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

downloadfile.jpg

You're still a faggot!!