• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the pandemic is basically done,  we really can't do much now except work on distributing the vaccine quicker since states refuse to open to lets move onto other issues.  

I agree, but the way these Republicans shriek about cancel culture is just laughable. 

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah because Democratic/liberal views are being censored like, well, crazy. Right? 

Would you like to discuss the history of conservatives in America cancelling things they don't like?

Because there's plenty of it, I assure you. 

.....and fuck the Democrats.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Would you like to discuss the history of conservatives in America cancelling things they don't like?

I wish people would stop acting like republicans are anything close to conservative. They are democrats with red shirts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   C...O...M...M...U...N...I...S...U...M!   

Shouldn't it be "everyone's marina" and "everyone's boat?"   Or don't you believe in that anymore?  :lol:  

Communism defines private property as the means of production. Property that isn't the means of production is defined as personal property. 

You should learn more about communism if you intend on continuing to level unsolicited attacks against it.

Edited by motonoggin

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

We don't want to talk about that...

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Communism defines private property as the means of production. Property that isn't the means of production is defined as personal property. 

You should learn more about communism if you intend on continuing to level unsolicited attacks against it.

Dude you previously argued that people should have to share things like yachts.....before you bought a boat of couses.   I remember it clearly.  :lol:  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you previously argued that people should have to share things like yachts.....before you bought a boat of couses.   I remember it clearly.  :lol:  

I don't, but regardless, yachts aren't the means of production unless they're like fishing vessels or something like that. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

I wish people would stop acting like republicans are anything close to conservative. They are democrats with red shirts.

Wait, I was told that Dems are just Republicans with blue shir....ohhhh shit!

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't, but regardless, yachts aren't the means of production unless they're like fishing vessels or something like that. 

Got it....so things you own its ok.....except a business.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A business, in most cases, qualifies as the means of production. 

Things you own for recreation aren't. 

Care to show where Marx specifically states this?   Seems to me your theory on it has evolved from people who are like you on the means of production ownership but want to keep their own stuff.

So if I own land and run it like a business (raise crops and livestock and sell them) why is that any different than if I own a widget company?   Why aren't the people who work on the farm just as deserving to own it as the factory worker the factory and equipment?

Edited by Highmark