Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

What's kind of funny Noggin is that the epitome of Communism , in China the average worker earns about $3,500 a year and the average house is over $100,000. There is no feedback loop from products produced to products consumed there. Therefore they create a bunch of shit product. The only people making money in a communist Society are the Elite. I'm not sure where you get the idea that you can have all the good and none of the bad with your Utopia.

China is state capitalism, not communism.

On the bold: Kinda like America, just a different degree. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

China magnifies the inherent contradiction in capitalism. Workers cannot afford to consume the products they make. That is going on here as well.

When productivity and wages diverge and stagnate like the graph I posted showed, wealth becomes sequestered, demand drops, and debt rises. 

Sound at all familiar?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So how about an example of a great communist Nation that is fairer than the US to the working person?

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

So how about an example of a great communist Nation that is fairer than the US to the working person?

There has never been one. Authoritarians and capitalists always crushed libertarian communist movements.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There has never been one. Authoritarians and capitalists always crushed libertarian communist movements.

Then I guess I don't understand which team you're pulling for. Have a great night.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

That's because the true communism just didn't work. Between 1959 and 1961, food production plummeted due to crop and industrial shortfalls. A great famine resulted, causing millions of deaths. The loss of privately run sectors was hurting the country tremendously.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-china-went-from-communist-to-capitalist-2015-10/#mao-envisioned-a-society-in-which-all-would-equally-share-in-prosperity-to-that-end-he-began-to-bring-farms-factories-and-other-businesses-under-government-ownership-2

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

That's because the true communism just didn't work. Between 1959 and 1961, food production plummeted due to crop and industrial shortfalls. A great famine resulted, causing millions of deaths. The loss of privately run sectors was hurting the country tremendously.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-china-went-from-communist-to-capitalist-2015-10/#mao-envisioned-a-society-in-which-all-would-equally-share-in-prosperity-to-that-end-he-began-to-bring-farms-factories-and-other-businesses-under-government-ownership-2

Authoritarianism isn't communism. 

Communism is a stateless, classless society where the means of production are commonly owned.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

China magnifies the inherent contradiction in capitalism. Workers cannot afford to consume the products they make. That is going on here as well.

When productivity and wages diverge and stagnate like the graph I posted showed, wealth becomes sequestered, demand drops, and debt rises. 

Sound at all familiar?

Sounds like $20 trillion and growing...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, s pump said:

What's kind of funny Noggin is that the epitome of Communism , in China the average worker earns about $3,500 a year and the average house is over $100,000. There is no feedback loop from products produced to products consumed there. Therefore they create a bunch of shit product. The only people making money in a communist Society are the Elite. I'm not sure where you get the idea that you can have all the good and none of the bad with your Utopia.

He says everyday will be christmas in his communist society

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Authoritarianism isn't communism. 

Communism is a stateless, classless society where the means of production are commonly owned.

Truth is youre lazy and unsuccessful in life, youve smoked a shit ton of weed, you blame the wealthy for your failures.

Sorry stoner, time to find a job

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Truth is youre lazy and unsuccessful in life, youve smoked a shit ton of weed, you blame the wealthy for your failures.

Sorry stoner, time to find a job

Haha! Lazy and unsuccessful? 

How so?

I won't deny smoking a shit ton of weed...