Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

37 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

This is the Lions year to get there. Cubs win WS Trump wins Prez. Lions meet Pats in Super Bowl......Pats win 52-10

You know why they left Stafford out of the Pro-Bowl? 

Because it will be either Rodgers or Dak in the Super Bowl and he can take one of their places. The NFL already figured that out. :)

• Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Because it will be either Rodgers or Dak in the Super Bowl and he can take one of their places. The NFL already figured that out. :)

:lol2::bc:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Parcells and Carroll did OK back then. The Pats lost to the Pack in the Super Bowl under Parcells, but at least they made it there :news:

My team has been to , and has won the several Super Bowls 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

unlike the Lions the pats at least made it to the Superbowl in the 80's and 90.s before dominating the new century so far.  

:lol: like I give a fuck about the Lions :lmao:

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

This is the Lions year to get there. Cubs win WS Trump wins Prez. Lions meet Pats in Super Bowl......Pats win 52-10

Neither will be in the SB this year and the Lions won't even make the playoffs 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep 

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Just bought my wife a nice charm bracelet..even though adamantly told me to buy her nothing. :lol:

When a wife or girlfriend tells you even adamantly not to buy anything.... they are lying. No matter how you slice it they are. I tried an experiment one year and had a gift stashed away for her but on Christmas morning there was nothing evident. The look on her face said it all when she actually thought there wasn't one. I saved my bacon by having the gift in reserve.