Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Pouts gets triggered by memes :lol:

In your head again...find another dude to obsess over.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It doesn't take much these days. 

I know...you scurry in here at the drop of the hat to be the caboose on the human centipede.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It is pretty funny seeing his SJW cup runneth over into thread after thread though.

:lmao:

I know History escapes you....stick to pit coats and waving flags stumpy. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In your head again...find another dude to obsess over.

I know...you scurry in here at the drop of the hat to be the caboose on the human centipede.

I know History escapes you....stick to pit coats and waving flags stumpy. 

Being a social justice warrior comes with having to live with disappointment, bitterness and helplessness.

I suggest you get used to it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Being a social justice warrior comes with having to live with disappointment, bitterness and helplessness.

I suggest you get used to it.

You sure love that SJW line....I guess if being a decent human being instead of a shitbag makes me one than so be it.

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

This is a short little video I found of pouts.

6DBB4D6F-0637-486D-8332-FC23210777B4.gif

Not sure what your fucking problem is but I ignore your posts and don't comment so go fuck off somewhere else. 

BTW shitbag not sure if  you saw the my other thread but I sold those Klim Pants for what I was asking...fucking douchebag. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure love that SJW line....I guess if being a decent human being instead of a shitbag makes me one than so be it.

Not sure what your fucking problem is but I ignore your posts and don't comment so go fuck off somewhere else. 

BTW shitbag not sure if  you saw the my other thread but I sold those Klim Pants for what I was asking...fucking douchebag. 

Haha @woodtick got :owned:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not a “line”, it’s a title.  Being labeled a SJW doesn’t mean you are a “decent person”.  It mean you run around trying to make others believe, act, and think like you might think if you actually were a decent person.

Fact is, most that aren’t SJWs are the real decent people.  It’s the warriors that usually aren’t.    Their lives are usually a hot mess yet, they spend all their time chastising others about their lives while standing on their own trash heap.

Look down.  Now....get cleaning. 

• Like 1