Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

Dude Auburn and Lewiston area has a bunch of weed delivery services where the weed is "free" and you pay for the delivery or they give you weed and you pay $50 for a soda. :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Dude Auburn and Lewiston area has a bunch of weed delivery services where the weed is "free" and you pay for the delivery or they give you weed and you pay $50 for a soda. :lol:

I'm surprised the state is letting them get away with that.

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I was in Denver this past February and ounces we're going for $160 at most dispensaries. Not bad stuff, but definitely not top shelf

Yep. SoCal has way better quality. Colorado wasn’t rag weed but it was comparable to a general run of the mill grow operationback home.

The dispensaries I visited in Denver were like old service stations that had been converted into distribution centers.  Employees wore tshirts or hoodies and jeans.  

In Cali it was more like a doctors office.  The consultants wear lab coats and disposable rubber gloves.  Tweezers and magnafying glasses or simple microscopes.  Nevada is a step down from Cali but still a very steril environment.  

I visited the shops just out of curiosity. Because I still do a little consulting work for BP,  I’m in a random UA program.  Its fun to look and smell with a tiny amount of selective consumption but I still need to pass a random drug test while working. 

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. SoCal has way better quality. Colorado wasn’t rag weed but it was comparable to a general run of the mill grow operationback home.

The dispensaries I visited in Denver were like old service stations that had been converted into distribution centers.  Employees wore tshirts or hoodies and jeans.  

In Cali it was more like a doctors office.  The consultants wear lab coats and disposable rubber gloves.  Tweezers and magnafying glasses or simple microscopes.  Nevada is a step down from Cali but still a very steril environment.  

I visited the shops just out of curiosity. Because I still do a little consulting work for BP,  I’m in a random UA program.  Its fun to look and smell with a tiny amount of selective consumption but I still need to pass a random drug test while working. 

California has been the producer of the world's best buds since the 60's. I've had equally tremendous from Seattle also. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

California has been the producer of the world's best buds since the 60's. I've had equally tremendous from Seattle also. 

Yep.  Pretty much. 

On 6/2/2018 at 8:54 AM, ckf said:

A friend from southern VT has been paying around $200 an ounce for some decent Maine bud.

We are less than a month away from being able to grow our own here in Vermont. I'm still undecided on trying a grow two autos outside this summer. I've got a few S.O.D.K. (sour orange diesel kush) auto seeds that are supposed to be perfect for outdoor growing.

Are you waiting? We've got 6 auto clones that are a foot and a half already plus 6 more seedlings. Two properties. Not sure how many will stay inside yet.

15 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Are you waiting? We've got 6 auto clones that are a foot and a half already plus 6 more seedlings. Two properties. Not sure how many will stay inside yet.

Yes, I'm waiting until it's legal. I've waited this long, LOL.

On 6/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, ckf said:

It won't be long before NH jumps on the bandwagon and legalizes it. Hell, they will probably have highway marijuana outlets :lol:

current governor watched reefer madness too many times,  but i'll take that over a lib who will support sales and income tax and give us legal pot

A friend of mine's kid ( about 30 something )  left southern NH. years ago, and went to CAl/ Oregon, started in the marijuana growing business. Branched off into supplying, distributing or some such shit ( legal ) and is a millionaire now. 

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A friend of mine's kid ( about 30 something )  left southern NH. years ago, and went to CAl/ Oregon, started in the marijuana growing business. Branched off into supplying, distributing or some such shit ( legal ) and is a millionaire now. 

And you're still sucking cock behind a low rent sub shop. What happened?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

current governor watched reefer madness too many times,  but i'll take that over a lib who will support sales and income tax and give us legal pot

Fuck sales and income. I don't even want to pay tax on weed. Decriminalization works just fine for me.

Medical/legal pot was a good business to get into when it was young. Once it becomes mainstream it'll be just another liquor store or tobacco shop.