• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That's because they're growing boof.

All the boof goes to the illegal states. East coast custies are still paying 3 stacks per boof pack so that's where it goes.

What is boof??

Weed at the dispensaries here in Oregon is still $350 an ounce....  Only the legal growers with the right connections get to sell to the dispensaries.  Oregon's legal growers are producing 3 times the amount the state can consume.  The glut is so bad that they may have to start destroying the excess, and a lot of the growers are switching over to grow hemp because the CBD (from hemp...not weed)market is exploding and the regulations are way easier to deal with.  The black market guys can't even get $100/oz or $900/lb for top notch weed here.....but still get top dollar...upwards of $2500+... out of state.  :roll:

Edited by Mikeadoo

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I need some clarification... What’s a ZOG?

Also, totally Schmegmomo.

Zionist Occupied Government

1 minute ago, Mikeadoo said:

What is boof??

Weed at the dispensaries here in Oregon is still $350 an ounce....  Only the legal growers with the right connections get to sell to the dispensaries.  Oregon's legal growers are producing 3 times the amount the state can consume.  The glut is so bad that they may have to start destroying the excess, and a lot of the growers are switching over to grow hemp because the CBD (from hemp...not weed)market is exploding and the regulations are way easier to deal with.  The black market guys can't even get $100/oz or $900/lb for top notch weed here.....but still get top dollar...upwards of $2500+... out of state.  :roll:

Scurf, mids, boof. Basically just not well grown, most of the time outdoor.

Boof pack = kilo(2.2#) of boof.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Zionist Occupied Government

Scurf, mids, boof. Basically just not well grown, most of the time outdoor.

Boof pack = kilo(2.2#) of boof.

:thumb:

Gotcha. Most of the outdoor is grown strictly for quantity not quality and has to go elsewhere as we have all become "pot snobs/efficianados" here.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

A few of my friends in VT & NH get their weed from Maine.

You can't find warehouse space up here.

Real estate agent on my route quit his own firm and turned it into a pot shop.

"Beats selling real estate."

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You can't find warehouse space up here.

Real estate agent on my route quit his own firm and turned it into a pot shop.

"Beats selling real estate."

When are retail sales going to start in ME?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

When are retail sales going to start in ME?

Still going through the legislature. Who knows.

Right now the black market is saturated. $120 an oz for consumer grown, $400 a qtr pound.

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

Still going through the legislature. Who knows.

Right now the black market is saturated. $120 an oz for consumer grown.

A friend from southern VT has been paying around $200 an ounce for some decent Maine bud.

We are less than a month away from being able to grow our own here in Vermont. I'm still undecided on trying a grow two autos outside this summer. I've got a few S.O.D.K. (sour orange diesel kush) auto seeds that are supposed to be perfect for outdoor growing.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

A friend from southern VT has been paying around $200 an ounce for some decent Maine bud.

We are less than a month away from being able to grow our own here in Vermont. I'm still undecided on trying a grow two autos outside this summer. I've got a few S.O.D.K. (sour orange diesel kush) auto seeds that are supposed to be perfect for outdoor growing.

I'm going to have 2 at different places. I got access to babies and all I ask is for 1 of the three.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm going to have 2 at different places. I got access to babies and all I ask is for 1 of the three.

I went the clone route years ago when I used to grow in NH. I like the ability to grow several different stains from seed with only one grow tent indoors. The autos have gotten much more potent in recent years. Most of Mephisto Genetics autos test above 20% thc.

Check out what this guy from Blue Hill has growing in his greenhouse. I think it's the guy that mentioned earier in the thread that his UPS driver could smell them last summer so he gifted him a bunch. https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/maine-4-season-greenhouse-grow.339847/page-53#post-4008786

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I went the clone route years ago when I used to grow in NH. I like the ability to grow several different stains from seed with only one grow tent indoors. The autos have gotten much more potent in recent years. Most of Mephisto Genetics autos test above 20% thc.

Check out what this guy from Blue Hill has growing in his greenhouse. I think it's the guy that mentioned earier in the thread that his UPS driver could smell them last summer so he gifted him a bunch. https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/maine-4-season-greenhouse-grow.339847/page-53#post-4008786

I know every grow operation on my route. No matter what, you can smell it. Then all it takes is one look at the garage or what not and see what looks like fucking 3 phase electrical boxes. :lol: Subtle.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

I know every grow operation on my route. No matter what, you can smell it. Then all it takes is one look at the garage or what not and see what looks like fucking 3 phase electrical boxes. :lol: Subtle.

So, as of right now, all of the commercial grows are for medical marijuana? You guys must have a lot of MM card holders in Maine :lol: