Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

So, as of right now, all of the commercial grows are for medical marijuana? You guys must have a lot of MM card holders in Maine :lol:

Um.. yeah! Yeah, that it!

Daughter has one. $70 a 1/4.

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Looks good. Yours, or some that was "gifted" to you?

Nothing like the taste of an ice cold joint on a hot day...

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

:whistle:

I read somewhere that the ME government was trying to cut back the number of plants that you are allowed to grow per household. Is that going to pass?

35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nothing like the taste of an ice cold joint on a hot day...

:dave:

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

I read somewhere that the ME government was trying to cut back the number of plants that you are allowed to grow per household. Is that going to pass?

Limbo. 3 or 6. Most I know are doing 3... don't want to have to play some game.

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Limbo. 3 or 6. Most I know are doing 3... don't want to have to play some game.

Isn't it per person instead of per household?

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Isn't it per person instead of per household?

Per person. One of the reason they want to go to 3; they figure a family of 4... 24 plants in the back yard......

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Per person. One of the reason they want to go to 3; they figure a family of 4... 24 plants in the back yard......

Vermont is per household. 6 total, 2 in flower, 4 in veg.

23 hours ago, SSFB said:

Wat? :lol:

34030993_1877495065876488_18394992999147

Hahaha. Thats funny. 

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That's because they're growing boof.

All the boof goes to the illegal states. East coast custies are still paying 3 stacks per boof pack so that's where it goes.

Boof. LOL. 

Here is one thing for sure. The southwest dispensaries are not peddling boof.  The goods are solid and very well priced. You might pay a little premium for stuff above 27% thc but most of the weed is very well priced. You get discounts for buying quanity, like over half an oz. You also get free samples if you buy decent quanity.  Between Cali, NV and Colorado I visited at least 20 dispensaries this year.  Hands down Cali had the best goods at the best prices.  Nevada was next and Colorado was a ways back especially on price.  I was curious to see what was available. Cali rivaled Amsterdam for quality but the prices were half.  Many dispensries in Cali offer free delivery if you buy a half oz.   Its like ordering pizza.  Menues are on line with detailed description and customer reviews of each strain.  Some shops have up to 30 varieties.  

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It should provide more than enough for us.

The rub comes if you end up with a bad grow year. Nothing left over from the prior year to cover....

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

The rub comes if you end up with a bad grow year. Nothing left over from the prior year to cover....

The season is all year right?  

3 plants per adult

2 adults

2 in cuttings, 2 in vegitative, 2 in flower

You should be able to harvest 2 pounds of buds every 6 weeks with a modest operation and a green thumb.  

Edit:  corrected it to reflect proper yield. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The season is all year right?  

3 plants per adult

2 adults

2 in cuttings, 2 in vegitative, 2 in flower

You should be able to harvest a pound of buds every 6 weeks with a modest operation and a green thumb.  

Outdoor, not so much.

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Thats funny. 

Boof. LOL. 

Here is one thing for sure. The southwest dispensaries are not peddling boof.  The goods are solid and very well priced. You might pay a little premium for stuff above 27% thc but most of the weed is very well priced. You get discounts for buying quanity, like over half an oz. You also get free samples if you buy decent quanity.  Between Cali, NV and Colorado I visited at least 20 dispensaries this year.  Hands down Cali had the best goods at the best prices.  Nevada was next and Colorado was a ways back especially on price.  I was curious to see what was available. Cali rivaled Amsterdam for quality but the prices were half.  Many dispensries in Cali offer free delivery if you buy a half oz.   Its like ordering pizza.  Menues are on line with detailed description and customer reviews of each strain.  Some shops have up to 30 varieties.  

I was in Denver this past February and ounces we're going for $160 at most dispensaries. Not bad stuff, but definitely not top shelf

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

True, but I plan on growing indoors during the colder months. With autos I think I could do two, maybe even three grows a summer while still being legal.