Check your account email address ×

Trump: Selling Out America To Foreign Governments For Personal Profit

"Trump promised to donate any profits from foreign governments, and the Trump Organization has sent $343,000 to the U.S. Treasury for 2017 and 2018 "

so he's giving back the profit from people staying there and they are still trying to go after him :lol:

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like we are just supposed to forget the Uranium One deal or the hundreds of millions funneled into the Clinton's foundation. What a bunch of hooie.

Usual deflection

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Usual deflection

The whole premise of your thread is a deflection.  Where were you when Clinton was taking 50k "Donations" before she would even Grant you an appointment with her as secretary of state?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The whole premise of your thread is a deflection.  Where were you when Clinton was taking 50k "Donations" before she would even Grant you an appointment with her as secretary of state?

She personally profited?

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

foreign spend at trump properties prior to him being president should be looked at and compared.  if they shifted to his properties only after election i can see it being a conflict to be addressed 

Like Obama’s wealth being looked at pre-2008 and 2012? Then again in 2016?  It makes no difference how he got it...would it be what it is if he wasn’t POTUS?  No.

Or how about the rest of the fucking “public servants” before their cash cow came in and they took a chair in DC?

I guess my point is, one way or another, being elected to the top chair(s) is pseudo celebrity now and pays accordingly with all the perks.  This is worldwide.  Thank the Kardashians I guess.

I’ve read Trump has been the only one to lose net worth.  :dunno:

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So it’s all good with the Trumpers?

how many fouren  govenment agents stayed in Trump properties prior to 16 ?  this is not a new thing govenment officials don't spend there own money and like nice things.  news flash Trump builds nice resorts with nice amenitys 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The “90% administration fees” for her foundation did.

How is that foundation doing now anyway?

Provide a link to her foundation taking 90% administration fees. Your hero Trump had to shit his down because he was such a crook. 

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

poor stupid Zambo. Owned by facts again.