Check your account email address ×

Movie suggestions

25 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody? I highly suggest it.👍

I tried to watch that on 2 different Delta flights in April.  Fell asleep both times.  

12 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

How about Dexter, Game of Thrones, or Breaking Bad?  Maybe one of those if you haven't seen them yet.

Red October, Young Guns II,  The Final Countdown, Apollo 13, I Come in Peace (old Dolf Lungren movie), any of the current Marvel movies (Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers, Spider-Man), Solo - A Star Wars Story, Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (I really enjoyed this one),  Porky's!!! 

Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi. :bc:

Anything with Tom Hanks is a winner. Apollo 13, Cast Away, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, I have them all on Blu Ray. :bc:

• Like 1

A good educational give it a college try movie , Debbie does Dallas . Watch with your wife /  girlfriend / fwb if you have one or more.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Anything with Tom Hanks is a winner. Apollo 13, Cast Away, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, I have them all on Blu Ray. :bc:

Have you seen this?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Tom Hanks is a real actor.  Most of the Hollywood types simply play themselves - not Hanks.  He's played about every roll I can think of and killed every one. I can't think of a better "actor".  :bc:

watched a star is born last night not bad .worth the 90min 

I also rented some awfule movie John Travolta did about the guy who started donzi and cigaret .

need for speed or some shit just awfule. and it is sad cuz the real don aronow had a crazy life 

21 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody? I highly suggest it.👍

Did ya make it through the whole movie without filling up yer depends Canadian Pants Shitter???

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polarissledder said:

Whiplash, Hacksaw ridge, Inglorious bastards, True romance, Secondhand Lions, Hunt for the Wilderpeople

I thought Hacksaw Ridge was very good and Secondhand Lions is always a good watch as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks