Check your account email address ×

Know Your Rights map

• Platinum Contributing Member

yep

New Hampshire is a shall-issue, permitless carry state. Residents apply to the county sheriff’s office and non-residents to the State Department of Justice.

There is no permit, background check or firearms registration required to buy a handgun from a private individual. 

Open carry is legal in New Hampshire without a permit. There is no minimum age to carry a firearm, however the federal minimum age is 18 years old. 

Concealed carry is legal without a permit, however, Pistol/Revolver Licenses (PRLs) are issued to residents and non-residents for reciprocity purposes. No fingerprinting or photograph is required for a PRL. New Hampshire law does not require applicants for a license to carry a firearm to undergo firearms safety training or otherwise demonstrate knowledge of firearms safety. In terms of reciprocity, since New Hampshire has permitless carry, any person 18 years of age and older that can legally possess a firearm may carry a concealed firearm without a license or permit.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

New Hampshire law does not require applicants for a license to carry a firearm to undergo firearms safety training or otherwise demonstrate knowledge of firearms safety. In terms of reciprocity, since New Hampshire has permitless carry, any person 18 years of age and older that can legally possess a firearm may carry a concealed firearm without a license or permit.

NH for the win. I was in a store the other day, saw a fella was packing two .45 1911s. I, nor my buddy blinked an eye. Everyday occurrence around here. I feel pretty safe.

:saluting:

For the record , I also had my .45 and my buddy his .380.

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Finally got around to taking the MN/FL range test. What a joke. 

When I got my CPL in Utah it was $50 total out the door, no range time and about 3 hours of class time. All at the gun store and the ID showed up a month later

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Map isn't up to date. It doesn't show Maine as a constitutional carry state.

That's odd, the info was just sent to me on 6/5/19 from USCCA of which I am a member of..:

Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning, American-Based Member Services Team:

1-877-255-0120

USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC • 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That's odd, the info was just sent to me on 6/5/19 from USCCA of which I am a member of..:

Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning, American-Based Member Services Team:

1-877-255-0120

USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC • 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095

My mistake, further down it does say it.

• Like 1

I don’t think there should be any “concealed” carry.  If by chance I ever need a fire arm, I’d like to identify who to get one from as soon as possible.

:lol:

BTW, I’ll “carry” whenever the fuck I want.  No government agency will tell me otherwise and I’m not going to be taxed and put on a list to do so.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

When I got my CPL in Utah it was $50 total out the door, no range time and about 3 hours of class time. All at the gun store and the ID showed up a month later

When the wife took her's it was done at The local Senior Center and was $25, no Range time required..We shoot all the time so she really didn't need the Range.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think there should be any “concealed” carry.  If by chance I ever need a fire arm, I’d like to identify who to get one from as soon as possible.

:lol:

BTW, I’ll “carry” whenever the fuck I want.  No government agency will tell me otherwise and I’m not going to be taxed and put on a list to do so.

You're a badass!

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Back when Maine needed a permit, a copy of your DD214 was all that was needed.

8 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

NH for the win. I was in a store the other day, saw a fella was packing two .45 1911s. I, nor my buddy blinked an eye. Everyday occurrence around here. I feel pretty safe.

:saluting:

For the record , I also had my .45 and my buddy his .380.

fucking retard looking for attention.  

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fucking retard looking for attention.  

We see lots of open carry here, even in Walmart..I think it's advertising and don't think it's a good idea but I would defend your legal right if you choose too open carry.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually of the Constitution and the Supreme Court.

More like a Christmas tree with silly ornaments. Gun identity. Because they nothing else in their lives. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

More like a Christmas tree with silly ornaments. Gun identity. Because they nothing else in their lives. 

You have a problem with Open Carry? How about Concealed? Only time we open carried was during Deer Hunting..personally as long as it's legal I don't care at all if someone open carries.

• Like 1