Check your account email address ×

Know Your Rights map

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You have a problem with Open Carry? How about Concealed? Only time we open carried was during Deer Hunting..personally as long as it's legal I don't care at all if someone open carries.

This.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

This.

Was sitting at the 4 seasons Jtown  having dinner last winter when a guy walked in with a pistol strapped to his hip.  Seemed a little odd, but no one bothered him and he didnt  bother anyone else either.  Didn’t bother me any.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You have a problem with Open Carry? How about Concealed? Only time we open carried was during Deer Hunting..personally as long as it's legal I don't care at all if someone open carries.

He can wear a red clown nose if he wants. I don’t give a shit. But I always reserve the right to judge a person’s behavior as ridiculous. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

From a fucktard mind, sure.

Neal

One look at the expression on someone’s face that would do something like that and the deal Is sealed. Get a girl friend, eat a burger, do something fucking normal

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One look at the expression on someone’s face that would do something like that and the deal Is sealed. Get a girl friend, eat a burger, do something fucking normal

They do all that and more.  Take care of their kids, love their wives, work the land, build things.

Neal

• Thanks 1

They have been open carrying in the southwest forever. First time I was in a bar in New Mexico and saw guys with pistols was a bit odd but no big deal. Personally I don't know how just everyday schmoes can be so scared that they need a strap on them at all times. If you have a dangerous job I could but just going about your day? 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have been open carrying in the southwest forever. First time I was in a bar in New Mexico and saw guys with pistols was a bit odd but no big deal. Personally I don't know how just everyday schmoes can be so scared that they need a strap on them at all times. If you have a dangerous job I could but just going about your day? 

Yes. If there’s potential danger, of course. I open carry a 10mm when I’m hiking out west. Bears and shit. I can see that. I don’t think it’s fear why they open carry. It’s simply an ego trip.

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yes. If there’s potential danger, of course. I open carry a 10mm when I’m hiking out west. Bears and shit. I can see that. I don’t think it’s fear why they open carry. It’s simply an ego trip.

We have concealed carry and every bootlicking faggot around here has it or wants it. In case some Muslims or blacks decide to act up they'll be ready to defend America!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

10mm is a terrific round, I'm a big fan. Your second comment is ridiculous, it's not fear, it's being prepared.