Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

Just now, Duke KaBoom said:

That would explain you’re boner

Real question for ya. Looks like most of you guys joint FS in 2016 and I know most of you were on here back in 2010 when I had my first account. DId they shut this site down and restart it back up after Rob died?? 

Just now, Badger** said:

Real question for ya. Looks like most of you guys joint FS in 2016 and I know most of you were on here back in 2010 when I had my first account. DId they shut this site down and restart it back up after Rob died?? 

More or less so yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Always knew ssfb was  the dupe "800% the awfully gay one!!!!"

@Polaris 550 :snack: 

Nah, I don't think so Kev. Although, he did BOOT me!!! I just don't know. This is all anonymous, tricky stuff. Could be anybody.  I do believe AwfulMouthFul of cum, The One, 1jkw, and 800 Dragon are connected, somehow, someway. 

Cappy and Rob RIP they were always good to old Badger. The two of them did not get along very well, could be Cappy dogged Rob a little too hard that's when Rob banned Cappy for a few years. The whole shit show was funny as hell IMO, and it all started on HCS. RIP Guys.. Badger :bc:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nah, I don't think so Kev. Although, he did BOOT me!!! I just don't know. This is all anonymous, tricky stuff. Could be anybody.  I do believe AwfulMouthFul of cum, The One, 1jkw, and 800 Dragon are connected, somehow, someway. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ssfb is a real life homosexual anyway right.? Over 10 years on the forums, never has mentioned a girl once , sleeps in tents with other dudes on hiking expeditions ... :read:

Dude, you’re from Michigan which means your memory is complete dogshit. It’s a pattern with you guys, so own it. :lol:

Everything you said said there is false. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Dude, you’re from Michigan which means your memory is complete dogshit. It’s a pattern with you guys, so own it. :lol:

Hey, hey......easy now. Don't lump me in with that Southern Michigan Hillbilly!!!!

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Ssfb is a real life homosexual anyway right.? Over 10 years on the forums, never has mentioned a girl once , sleeps in tents with other dudes on hiking expeditions ... :read:

Total Sodomite  :gfight:

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey, hey......easy now. Don't lump me in with that Southern Michigan Hillbilly!!!!

Whoa easy now on the southern Michigan slams :lol:

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

You can come out of the closet Joel to this group. Nobody will judge you or look at you any different ... :read:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You can come out of the closet Joel to this group. Nobody will judge you or look at you any different ... :read:

I thought he already came out :dunno:

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If I was gay I’d tell you. I sure as hell don’t give a fuck what you think about it. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

If I was gay I’d tell you. I sure as hell don’t give a fuck what you think about it. :lol:

He is secretly hoping you are...think he has a little crush going on. :quaqmire:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You might get better associations if you quit telling people that you like finger popping your asshole. 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Whoa easy now on the southern Michigan slams :lol:

:bc: 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought he already came out :dunno:

Neal won’t let him out. :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you're not gay? Always thought ya were :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is secretly hoping you are...think he has a little crush going on. :quaqmire:

You might as well turn gay ... :lol:

Just skimming over a few pages of backread.  Whew!  I’ve watched some absolute epic meltdowns when one chooses to exit a forum but, this one really takes the cake.  It wasn’t even funny!  More sad.  Most are absolutely hilarious.

Like when MC, Tool Kit and Slinger flame themselves out by stating why they are leaving due to the meanies. That’s good stuff!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just skimming over a few pages of backread.  Whew!  I’ve watched some absolute epic meltdowns when one chooses to exit a forum but, this one really takes the cake.  It wasn’t even funny!  More sad.  Most are absolutely hilarious.

Like when MC, Tool Kit and Slinger flame themselves out by stating why they are leaving due to the meanies. That’s good stuff!!!!

MC is reaching his next expiration date I think.