Check your account email address ×

Students "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hats blurred out in yearbook photo

This is proof the left is brainwashing children in schools. They are so afraid of freedom of thought they take these measures in an attempt to subvert democracy. Teachers are steaming piles of shit that contribute less than nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Supporting a democratically elected leader of the country and wanting the best for its citizens is bad.  Very bad.

DAMN HATS!  Where is my emotional support animal!!??

:mc:

• Thanks 1

partisan faggotry (r or d) on display in our public schools should not be allowed they are there to learn not for an expression session,  issue here is I'd guess that liberal causes were not wiped away like that.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not really. Most schools have codes of conduct about clothing and accessories. Put that shit on social media, not in the yearbook. 

The MAGA butt hurt is really getting pathetic. It’s icky. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The MAGA butt hurt is really getting pathetic. It’s icky. 

Well "back in my day..." if you wore a shirt that said Jim Beam on it or something you would get a trip down to the dean's office. Same with anything that could be construed as inciteful like any potential gang colors or offensive language or even ripped jeans. We just went thru something like this at my kids school. The school is a "no bullshit" zone. 

We were never political when I was in high school, i couldnt give a lesser fuck about republicans or democrats back in the late 80's. My kids however are all over that shit. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well "back in my day..." if you wore a shirt that said Jim Beam on it or something you would get a trip down to the dean's office. Same with anything that could be construed as inciteful like any potential gang colors or offensive language or even ripped jeans. We just went thru something like this at my kids school. The school is a "no bullshit" zone. 

We were never political when I was in high school, i couldnt give a lesser fuck about republicans or democrats back in the late 80's. My kids however are all over that shit. 

The MAGA thing is like a cult. Kids wear that garbage just to get a rise out of others. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The MAGA thing is like a cult. Kids wear that garbage just to get a rise out of others. 

I know, my dumb ass kid wore one on a school trip to a local amusement park and texted me a picture of him wearing it. I dont really care but lots of minorities at those parks and I didnt want him getting his ass stomped over that hat. We had a little talk about it afterwards

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I am shocked my son doesn't rock the MAGA hat.  he loves him some orange jesus

:lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look.  Go nip at somebody else’s heels before I punt you through the cunt post!

:lol: I cant get as low as your kankles....I'm 2' taller than you