Check your account email address ×

***BREAKING** from NBC news

And you Trumpers worry about the brown people seeking asylum......meanwhile these guys should be outside the border...

IMMIGRATION & THE BORDER 

Leader of militia detaining migrants allegedly said group trained to assassinate Soros, Clinton, Obama, complaint says
Larry Mitchell Hopkins has been described as the “commander” of the United Constitutional Patriots that has been detaining migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. 

April 22, 2019, 4:00 PM EDT 
By Daniella Silva 
A leader of a New Mexico militia that has been detaining migrant families at the U.S.-Mexico border said that the group was “training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama,” according to an FBI agent's sworn deposition describing reports phoned into the agency's public tip line. 

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, 69, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition and made an initial appearance in federal court in Las Cruces, New Mexico, on the charge Monday.....much more at the link below 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/leader-militia-detaining-migrants-allegedly-said-group-trained-assassinate-soros-n997176?cid=eml_nbn_20190422

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you Trumpers worry about the brown people seeking asylum......meanwhile these guys should be outside the border...

IMMIGRATION & THE BORDER 

Leader of militia detaining migrants allegedly said group trained to assassinate Soros, Clinton, Obama, complaint says
Larry Mitchell Hopkins has been described as the “commander” of the United Constitutional Patriots that has been detaining migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. 

April 22, 2019, 4:00 PM EDT 
By Daniella Silva 
A leader of a New Mexico militia that has been detaining migrant families at the U.S.-Mexico border said that the group was “training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama,” according to an FBI agent's sworn deposition describing reports phoned into the agency's public tip line. 

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, 69, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition and made an initial appearance in federal court in Las Cruces, New Mexico, on the charge Monday.....much more at the link below 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/leader-militia-detaining-migrants-allegedly-said-group-trained-assassinate-soros-n997176?cid=eml_nbn_20190422

Larry’s title sounds impressive. 

He got charged with possession of ammunition and a fire arm by a convicted felon. They go around rounding up boarder jumpers on private property and sometimes paid by the property owners. They call boarder Patrol when they detain them. This has been going on for years. They are well armed and some are very well trained. Nice twist maintwister, nobody is charged with planning to kill anyone. These groups are heavily funded and do this on private property. The libtards can’t touch them. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang it.  I was just in Las Cruces NM last week.  Sorry I missed all the action.  

You are lucky to be alive. The place is crawling with trained assassins. :lol: 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, I don't look Hispanic like others around here you taco bender..........   :news: 

I wear a Ford T Shirt. It confuses the fuck out of those hillbillies. :lol:

• Haha 1

So there are small towns in Texas that see up to 1000 Illegal immigrants come across the border in a 24 hour period.  By congressional testimony we know that Border Patrol is seeing more  than 100,000 Illegal Immigrants a month.  And yet those in Washington who I might add live far away from the border in very secure neighborhoods some of which are surrounded by fences want to pretend that there is no problem at the border. I am amazed it has taken this long for a Militia to start to take things into their own hands.  Number 1 issue on any poll taken this week is Immigration and yet nothing is being done. 

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, I don't look Hispanic like others around here you taco bender..........   :news: 

You could be a muslim tho so better to be safe than sorry! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's really too bad that keifer sutherland show hasn't come true.  kill them all D or R they are almost all trash.  

It's like .7BeN light...