Check your account email address ×

The official "prove to jtsrx that the earth is round" thread

The 200 proof video... a good chuckle.

"hot air balloons and helicopters should just have to hover to end up somewhere else"....  thank god seatbelts were invented, as when i was a kid, and jumped off the seat of the car going down the highway, i would slam into the back window, as the car was doing 60mph.  This guy never heard of Newtons laws of motion....

Another one...

"cannon balls should land differently depending on direction of fire... but they don't...".... well, they do... its called the Coriolis effect.

Explain the proven results of a spinning round Earth that affects ballistics....

Explained nicely here:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Hard to believe we are having this conversation in 2016.  

In all fairness some spent days arguing the legitimacy of the Clinton foundation.   I would be more open to the flat earth argument than the honest Clinton argument.

" I would be more open to the flat earth argument than the honest Clinton argument. " CW #80

I won't dispute here the "honest Clinton" argument. I think both Bill & Hill have conspicuous deficiencies in that regard.

BUT !!

If the issue is the Clinton Foundation, VP candidate Kaine said the Clinton Foundation charity rating rivals that of the Red Cross.

Splendid!

With all the fact checking, contradictions, refutations, and counter-claims, if Kaine's assertion was in factual error, wouldn't Trump or his cohort have seized on it by now?

By inference, that would seem to be a Trump campaign endorsement of Clinton. No? Qui tacet concenteri videture.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I haven't even started talking about a lack of curvature. You can see Chicago from Benton harbor Michigan. It's 70 miles away. That's not possible on a globe 

How do you know that?

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Based on the calculation for curvature. 

IMG_0010.JPG

Who's the source for that picture? They apparently don't know that the Earth is wider than it is tall. It's not a perfect sphere. 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ben the earth isn't round, its a sphere :lol: round is 2 dimensional

sorry :lol:

That video did make some points but so much of it was just wrong

And you know wrong, WRONG AGAIN FAIL :guzzle: 

53 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I haven't even started talking about a lack of curvature. You can see Chicago from Benton harbor Michigan. It's 70 miles away. That's not possible on a globe 

Not the short buildings. ......

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Who's the source for that picture? They apparently don't know that the Earth is wider than it is tall. It's not a perfect sphere. 

Bullshit if you believe that NASA is legit then you must believe the blue marble photos they've been feeding us since the first apollo mission. Those photos show a perfect sphere 

There are countless professionals That have confirmed the flat earth. There is a navy missile that I've listened to. He says they shoot lazers at sea level for over 75 miles to acquire targets. We've all been taught that the reason you see a boats bottom as it goes away from you is because it's sailing over the curve. This simply isn't true. It's all perspective. The fact is you can't see different things from great distances. Distances that don't work on a globe. 

IMG_0039.JPG

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bullshit if you believe that NASA is legit then you must believe the blue marble photos they've been feeding us since the first apollo mission. Those photos show a perfect sphere 

Point me to a link where NASA says the world is a perfect sphere. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

There are countless professionals That have confirmed the flat earth. There is a navy missile that I've listened to. He says they shoot lazers at sea level for over 75 miles to acquire targets. We've all been taught that the reason you see a boats bottom as it goes away from you is because it's sailing over the curve. This simply isn't true. It's all perspective. The fact is you can't see different things from great distances. Distances that don't work on a globe. 

IMG_0039.JPG

What are their names? :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Point me to a link where NASA says the world is a perfect sphere. 

The photos they show show it as a perfect sphere. It wasn't until recently that Neal degrass Tyson claimed it was pear shaped. 

I think the claims are made to deflect from the lack of curvature and the flat earth movement. Ask yourself if flat earth is so crazy why do people like Tyson feel the need to even address it? His little gravity mic drop video is so idiotic. Gravity is a theory period end of story 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What are their names? :lol:

I'll provide links to interviews. The question is will you watch them? 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The photos they show show it as a perfect sphere. It wasn't until recently that Neal degrass Tyson claimed it was pear shaped. 

I think the claims are made to deflect from the lack of curvature and the flat earth movement. Ask yourself if flat earth is so crazy why do people like Tyson feel the need to even address it? His little gravity mic drop video is so idiotic. Gravity is a theory period end of story 

I'll provide links to interviews. The question is will you watch them? 

It has been known for years that the Earth is not a perfect sphere, that it is wider than it is tall. NDT has nothing to do with it. 

Because crackpot theories deserve to be pointed out for what they are. 

"Gravity is a theory". Tell us what that means to you. Explain what a theory is. 

Maybe, I wanna know their names.