Check your account email address ×

The official "prove to jtsrx that the earth is round" thread

jtssrx why are there no pictures of the end of the earth? Why can't we fly or get on a ship and see it? In the end that is the real be all end all is it not? Sure the earth could not rotate or be a sphere and north star stuff and whatever, but if that is the case and the earth is flat, it therefor has to end at some point. Where is it? Why are there no pictures. 

On October 6, 2016 at 10:10 PM, jtssrx said:

I don't care I have nothing to hide.

side note I don't believe the moon is a hologram. I shared some videos from a guy that studies the moon. He's said he's not sure what the moon is. 

I do do believe the earth is flat. I would explain why but most people aren't open minded enough to except the concept Plus I don't care if you believe it's flat I believe what I do based on the research I've done. 

anyone who thinks 911 was done by 19 terrorists is an idiot. Again I don't care what anyone believes. 

Ive never tried to force any of you to believe anything I believe. I'm cool with you believe what ever you wish 

When does the zombie apocalypse begin

On October 7, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Rigid1 said:

Got any pics of the under side of the earth?? if its flat there is a top where we live, lets see the bottom, right??

Should be able to dig a hole deep enough and the fall through when you come out through the bottom 

On October 7, 2016 at 0:18 PM, jtssrx said:

I haven't even started talking about a lack of curvature. You can see Chicago from Benton harbor Michigan. It's 70 miles away. That's not possible on a globe 

It is if the globe is big enough