Check your account email address ×

The official "prove to jtsrx that the earth is round" thread

Just now, jtssrx said:

If you are on one side of the sun looking out into space at night how would it be possible to see any of the same stars when you rotated to the other side of the sun 6 months later? You are facing the opposite way from where you were facing 6 months prior and looking out into another area of space. The stars you were looking at should be behind you now

That's not true at all, apparently you didn't do your experiment very well. There's no reason I can't be on the other side of sun and still see the same stars, albeit in a different position on the horizon. 

This is easily explained by Science.

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don't care I have nothing to hide.

side note I don't believe the moon is a hologram. I shared some videos from a guy that studies the moon. He's said he's not sure what the moon is. 

I do do believe the earth is flat. I would explain why but most people aren't open minded enough to except the concept Plus I don't care if you believe it's flat I believe what I do based on the research I've done. 

anyone who thinks 911 was done by 19 terrorists is an idiot. Again I don't care what anyone believes. 

Ive never tried to force any of you to believe anything I believe. I'm cool with you believe what ever you wish 

JT have you ever been in a plane or on top of say the Willis Tower where from both points you can see the curvature of the earth? Or how about looking at full moon and you can see it's a ball?

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nah, you'll be banned before jts.

Just do it and I'll buy a Doo :bc: 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you are on one side of the sun looking out into space at night how would it be possible to see any of the same stars when you rotated to the other side of the sun 6 months later? You are facing the opposite way from where you were facing 6 months prior and looking out into another area of space. The stars you were looking at should be behind you now

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That's not true at all, apparently you didn't do your experiment very well. There's no reason I can't be on the other side of sun and still see the same stars, albeit in a different position on the horizon. 

This is easily explained by Science.

If you can see the stars that you saw on one side of the sun which would be behind you why don't you still see the sun light? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Did any of you watch even ten minutes of the video? 

I watched the first few minutes and laughed at his illogical, nonsensical, fallacy filled "proofs".

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you can see the stars that you saw on one side of the sun which would be behind you why don't you still see the sun light? 

Because the stars I see and the sun are not in the same position in space. It's all about the angles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps he believes the earth is like a pizza. If it turns the right way, it could produce a round shadow on the moon. 

Great thread. Didn't think it was possible to find someone dumber than momo

Never looked in a mirror have you dupe faggot :guzzle: 

51 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Im trolling. I challenge any of you to disprove any of the proofs Eric Dubey has compiled. 

I notice not one of you has talked about how it's possible to see the same stars year round on a globe that rotates 360 degrees around the sun. 

Again I'm not here to fight and call names. I wish it was a spinning ball. I wish the sun was 93 million miles away. From what I've researched it's not. We are the center of the universe and the sun, moon, and stars rotate around us

IMG_0033.JPG

:lmao: the closest star like 5 light years away 100 million miles is unditectible over that distance, figure out the parallax and you might clue the fuck in :nuts: 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The horizon is flat. 

You can see your dog runaway for 3 days in southern sask....that must explain why they never comeback....they fell off the earth.

IMG_0033.JPG #70

Buoyancy would not exist without gravity.

It's not that a kayak with a man in it isn't heavy.

Instead: buoyancy results because the water that displaces them is denser.

Buoyancy would not exist without gravity. Buoyancy results from gravity.