Check your account email address ×

US economy. California rocks it.

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Right from the lips of Donny, the liar in chief. 

What’s wrong with citizenship questions on a census and what is wrong with citizenship verification for voting?

Cali is loaded with natural resources. Without them they would have went bankrupt a long time ago.

fun fact Ontario’s finances are worse than California 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calfornia is a shithole....interesting.

ever live there ? if you are not loaded you live in shit or total broke just to pay rent . has been that way a long long time . fuck 30 yrs ago my rent in San Fran was 980 for a studio and I had to share a bath with another studio .

I moved to half moon bay and 4 of us split small house  for 2300 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ever live there ? if you are not loaded you live in shit or total broke just to pay rent . has been that way a long long time . fuck 30 yrs ago my rent in San Fran was 980 for a studio and I had to share a bath with another studio .

I moved to half moon bay and 4 of us split small house  for 2300 

So the cost of living is high...that doesn't make it a shithole. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The homeless population have done a nice job with SanFran, and it’s also nice to take hour to travel 5 miles anywhere around LA.  I honestly don’t have any problem with California, but it sure sounds like the politicians have fucked it up as a state.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The homeless population have done a nice job with SanFran, and it’s also nice to take hour to travel 5 miles anywhere around LA.  I honestly don’t have any problem with California, but it sure sounds like the politicians have fucked it up as a state.

Luckily when I lived there I was driving north out of LA county in the AM and back in in the PM.

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Alot of mexicans have addresses in California but dont actually live there....

We all know why....

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

nope means the jobs pay a lot to help make up for that which does make it difficult for the blue collar worker but nothing the FS guys have to worry about,  everyone here makes bank and is married to a supermodel.  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boomers retire and after paying high taxes for great schools feel its time to move to lower taxed states.

Blame the boomers....lol

a move south is natural as people get older and has been going on for decades.  my parents live in a town filled with them 100k people from the upper midwest and the NE

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Link? 

Explanation? 

They rent out space in rv parks near the mexican border in California to get an American address....no trailer or mobile home in the spots...they are not allowed to do it in Arizona.

• Thanks 1

The land border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico and San Ysidro, Calif. is one of the busiest in the world. Every day 25,000 people cross the border on foot. Among the crowd are students whose families live in Tijuana. Each morning their families commute many hours to bring the children to school in the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/17/533118558/for-some-students-getting-an-education-means-crossing-the-border

On 3/4/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

yes if you can't afford to live with 3g a mo rent you are in a shit hole and there is way  more shit hole than nice 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes if you can't afford to live with 3g a mo rent you are in a shit hole and there is way  more shit hole than nice 

Recently I looked at the apt complex that I lived in out there in the 80’s, it was 700 a month. Now they are 3500. 

D’oh.

On 3/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, steve from amherst said:

The land border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico and San Ysidro, Calif. is one of the busiest in the world. Every day 25,000 people cross the border on foot. Among the crowd are students whose families live in Tijuana. Each morning their families commute many hours to bring the children to school in the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/17/533118558/for-some-students-getting-an-education-means-crossing-the-border

Does this happen in any other country in the world?

Would any other country in the world allow it to happen?