Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia Is Said to Have Tortured an American Citizen

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I always love this shit.

”We should stop trying to interfere with the Midfle East!!!!  Bring our troops home!!!  No more war!!!”

”They tortured somebody?  WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!”

LOL!

We are all hoping for more tolerant, human rights oriented shitholes that think just like the U.S....Which weirdly, some of you hate also.

:lmao:

true story 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

After 9/11 we should have turned Saudi into glass. 

After 911, George " THE FUCK " Bush walked holding hands ( Arabic Tradition for men )  with the Saudi Prince!!! 

Can you fukken imagine this!!! 

Osama Bin Laden was a SAUDI, and wanted to get America for landing military personnel/equipment on SACRED SAUDI SOIL!!!

The USA is such a fucked-up, corrupt, fraudulent country, that it is beyond belief!!

I would have bombed Riyadh 24/7, 365, until every Arabic Muslim male was shredded. 

We are living in a politically poisoned country. 

Maybe we are dying for Israel. 

Our country is a nightmare. 

We have spent between 3-6 TRILLION dollars in the fuckhole of humanity, that is the Middle East. 

I  see some roads that are not fit for a motor vehicle, yet we have spent a fortune in a stinking, desert rock shithole. 

If Trump doesn't drain the swamp, then I believe we are truly fukked. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say we bomb them and take their oil. Evil dictators, that's what we do to them, right?

Normally that is what we do....wonder why we always suck Saudi cock?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No need to wonder $$$

In what...arms sales? Wouldn't the MIC enrich themselves more buy starting a war with the Saudis? 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In what...arms sales? Wouldn't the MIC enrich themselves more buy starting a war with the Saudis? 

The Saudi royal family has been in bed with the English since they discovered oil there. Don't you think it's odd that Israel and the Saudis are so close? They should be sworn enemies but they are quite cozy. I think there are lots of hands in that Saudi oil, and they pretty much control the commodity price of oil. How convenient. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The Saudi royal family has been in bed with the English since they discovered oil there. Don't you think it's odd that Israel and the Saudis are so close? They should be sworn enemies but they are quite cozy. I think there are lots of hands in that Saudi oil, and they pretty much control the commodity price of oil. How convenient. 

Yeah that does make a guy wonder.....I need to reread this book...pretty amazing that none of these oil rich countries had a clue of how to get the shit out of the ground.

IMG_4576.JPG.537744e057188fc3d6ab7555d0e75e08.JPG

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because they hate Iran.

Ahhh the same reason we used to suck Sadaams cock until we stopped, invaded and destroyed his country and killed him....God Bless Merica!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh the same reason we used to suck Sadaams cock until we stopped, invaded and destroyed his country and killed him....God Bless Merica!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep , our goal over there is to keep Iran from being in control. At whatever cost.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Not any more.  We produce more oil than the Saudi's.

Top 10 Oil Producing Countries in the World 2018   Country     Production USA    15.6 Saudi Arabia    12.1 Russia    11.2 Canada    5.0 China    4.8 Iran    4.7 Iraq    4.5 UAE    3.7 Brazil    3.4 Kuwait    2.9

see more at: https://www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep , our goal over there is to keep Iran from being in control. At whatever cost.

51 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This

Well the fucking cost has been astronomical in blood and treasure...has it been worth it? 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not any more.  We produce more oil than the Saudi's.

Top 10 Oil Producing Countries in the World 2018   Country     Production USA    15.6 Saudi Arabia    12.1 Russia    11.2 Canada    5.0 China    4.8 Iran    4.7 Iraq    4.5 UAE    3.7 Brazil    3.4 Kuwait    2.9

see more at: https://www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Compare the ME’s price per barrel of sweet crude to the shit we pump and extract. OPEC still stacks the deck. 

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Compare the ME’s price per barrel of sweet crude to the shit we pump and extract. OPEC still stacks the deck. 

Any lower and domestic producers can't make a profit.  We will back off production when the price gets too low.  Production still going up as of now.  :bc:

Rig count

image.png.bc57c41646648f413f29c0953c8293dc.png

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Any lower and domestic producers can't make a profit.  We will back off production when the price gets too low.  Production still going up as of now.  :bc:

Rig count

image.png.bc57c41646648f413f29c0953c8293dc.png

Only because opec allows it. They could crash the price of oil at anytime. They have the extra capacity to do so. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Only because opec allows it. They could crash the price of oil at anytime. They have the extra capacity to do so. 

They won't do it, their governments run massive deficits when the price drops that low.  OPEC has way less influence in prices than they used to.  Especially when the US and Russia do whatever they want regardless of the OPEC deals.  Both the US and Russia produce more oil than the Saudis.

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

They won't do it, their governments run massive deficits when the price drops that low.  OPEC has way less influence in prices than they used to.  Especially when the US and Russia do whatever they want regardless of the OPEC deals.  Both the US and Russia produce more oil than the Saudis.

At this point in time trump welcomes a decline in oil prices. He gets nervous when  prices inch up as he should. With only a little over 2% gdp growth predicted and massive debt piling up, the country can’t afford a oil price shock. With Venezuela coming off line and Iran’s deliveries being possibly shortened, that will lead to a crunch. The Saudi’s, contrary to what the Russians want to do, agreed to pump more. They still have the American economy over a barrel. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

At this point in time trump welcomes a decline in oil prices. He gets nervous when  prices inch up as he should. With only a little over 2% gdp growth predicted and massive debt piling up, the country can’t afford a oil price shock. With Venezuela coming off line and Iran’s deliveries being possibly shortened, that will lead to a crunch. The Saudi’s, contrary to what the Russians want to do, agreed to pump more. They still have the American economy over a barrel. 

Watch whole milk prices also.  Very telling.

• Gold Member
On 3/2/2019 at 6:20 PM, Polaris 550 said:

After 911, George " THE FUCK " Bush walked holding hands ( Arabic Tradition for men )  with the Saudi Prince!!! 

Can you fukken imagine this!!! 

Osama Bin Laden was a SAUDI, and wanted to get America for landing military personnel/equipment on SACRED SAUDI SOIL!!!

The USA is such a fucked-up, corrupt, fraudulent country, that it is beyond belief!!

I would have bombed Riyadh 24/7, 365, until every Arabic Muslim male was shredded. 

We are living in a politically poisoned country. 

Maybe we are dying for Israel. 

Our country is a nightmare. 

Every once in a while you say something worth agreeing with.

On 3/3/2019 at 7:51 AM, steve from amherst said:

Correct.  

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the fucking cost has been astronomical in blood and treasure...has it been worth it? 

Great question.  If we stayed out of it and Iran somehow was able to run over all the moderate middle eastern countries,  what happens if they are able to propose a legitimate threat towards Europe or the US?   It’s easy to say no it wasn’t worth it,  but at least I understand the genesis of much of our middle eastern foreign policy, and no one can really answer that question with certainty.

19 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wrong.

Well if we had camera's and microphones in the SA embassy in Turkey I'm sure we had them in a hotel.  :lol:  

"is said to have."

That's the news today.   :lol: