Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia Is Said to Have Tortured an American Citizen

58 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He should at least  condemn the action, but he won't. 

You mean tell those Muslims they are acting like tribal Muslims and to stop it right now?

We should mind our own fucking business....and so should this dude that was supposedly tortured.  The dummy.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You mean tell those Muslims they are acting like tribal Muslims and to stop it right now?

We should mind our own fucking business....and so should this dude that was supposedly tortured.  The dummy.

I guess it really doesn't matter, seems we are sucking up to NK, China, Russia, and SA,  we go after Cuba where there is abuse but far less.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

I guess it really doesn't matter, seems we are sucking up to NK, China, Russia, and SA,  we go after Cuba where there is abuse but far less.

No, it dosnt matter. Slam our ally. For what? What good would come from some cheap lip service?

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If nothing else, you chased him away for a few days.

That mindless twat waffle is over at DUH being told how to respond.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No, it dosnt matter. Slam our ally. For what? What good would come from some cheap lip service?

Our ally...that's a good one. 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

With friends like SA, who the fuck needs enemies?

Just now, 1jkw said:

With friends like SA, who the fuck needs enemies?

ONe could say that about half of our allies. As they are shaking our hand they are grabbing our wallet. And we do say something  " please sir, may I have some more"

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ONe could say that about half of our allies. As they are shaking our hand they are grabbing our wallet. And we do say something  " please sir, may I have some more"

What ally aside from Israel has attacked us since the 60's?   Even then it wasn't in our own country.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Every once in a while you say something worth agreeing with.

Ahhh, I think it's more like EVERY TIME, Kivvie.   

56 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Google it.

And they all say the evidence is in the missing pages of the 911 commission report. So what action did secretary Clinton or Secretary Kerry take in response to this?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Sucking up?  :lol: yeah...long gone are the days of the Obama regime that was iron fist tough on these countries.   :lmao:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And they all say the evidence is in the missing pages of the 911 commission report. So what action did secretary Clinton or Secretary Kerry take in response to this?

I’ve read just about everything that wasn’t some whacko conspiracy propaganda and haven’t seen anything that convinced me the Saudi Regime knew much if anything about this.  But, I DO BELIEVE that Jimmy Hoffa was on that grassy fucking knoll!!!!

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No they all don't say that, or did you read all 7.700,000 already?

If you bother to investigate, you will find that the redacted version that was finally released had previously been rewritten by the Bush admin.

What Kerry or Clinton didn't do has nothing to do with SA's part in the attacks, and neither one is or was president.