Check your account email address ×

Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

EXT, momentum is your friend I am sure you know this ;) might have only been 4 feet but probably 6 

An EXT with a 1.25 x 136 paddle track?  You've got to be kidding?  EXT's were never known for being great in deep snow.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

An EXT with a 1.25 x 136 paddle track?  You've got to be kidding?  EXT's were never known for being great in deep snow.  

You should know momo defies all logic. 

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

May have been an f7 ext or sabercat ext with the 144x13.5  .......those were chainsaws in deep snow though 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

May have been an f7 ext or sabercat ext with the 144x13.5  .......those were chainsaws in deep snow though 

Lol I had one of those for a short period 

Just now, f7ben said:

Just now, f7ben said:

Buddy had an 800 EXT. We rode some deep flatland powder and it was surprisingly capable. I had a Crossfire with a 1.6 Cora at the time

Just now, s pump said:

Buddy had an 800 EXT. We rode some deep flatland powder and it was surprisingly capable. I had a Crossfire with a 1.6 Cora at the time

800 EXT???????  Only one of those would have been late 90's triple triple I think

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

No it was a F800 EXT has the HO motor and was faster than the first hot Etecs

download.jpg

Faster... no... they were very close. We raced a 2010 f8 Barney against a 2010.5 etec and they were dead nuts until after 100 then the etec started to inch away. Could have even been 105-110 but they were maxed right out 

2010-2011 Barney 800’s are under rated for sure 

33 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Faster... no... they were very close. We raced a 2010 f8 Barney against a 2010.5 etec and they were dead nuts until after 100 then the etec started to inch away. Could have even been 105-110 but they were maxed right out 

2010-2011 Barney 800’s are under rated for sure 

And we saw opposite results against buds 201.5 etec.  Everyone’s an expert eh.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Actually for their day (94-95ish) they weren't too bad considering what else was out there.   They had a shallow belly and track approach angle and got on top of the snow well for its day.   Old man had one (136 x 1.25) and it did very well out west compared to anything else on the market.   It would do circles around the 95 670 Summit.  

Actually all the original A-Arm ZR chassis sleds were decent in the deep snow for their day.   They didn't trench like the F2000 Doo's.   Worst fucking deep snow sled I've ever seen. 

96 Summit's changed the game....completely.   

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Well yes, he really is a faggot!! Of course we don't know if he's an actual dick-suckin' faggot, but he is a sled-site faggot!!

Everything he posts is the work of a faggot!!

Notice how he made a big deal out of the FINAL DRIVE RATIO thing, when all he had to do was contacrt me on Pm, and we could have arranged some kind of resolution. NO!! He had to be the FAGGOT that he is, and run the thing on and on for page after page.................just like  a what? A FAGGOT!!!!

I mean think about it, he drifts from city to city, house to house, state to state. He 's always got some kind of fucked-up " deal "  goin' on, or some stupid-assed meat business!! LMAO!! The only meat he gets is a 10" kielbasa stuck up his scrawny ass from some Polak in Chicago named Mike Stokolski!! 

I mean the guy is a TOTAL FAGGOT of the highest order. Notice how he has trouble selling sleds and equipment? Everybody he deals with wants ta' kill him. Why? "cause he's a FAGGOT!! 

Watch his comeback, lame assed re-gurgitated bullshit. 

So, to answer your question as to why Ben doesn't like back-country riding , the answer is quite apparent........BECAUSE HE'S A FAGGOT!!! 

That's what he is.................A FAGGOT!!! 

Jesus.

:lol: